GC 2010: No More Heroes on PS3
Eccentric motion-controlled action game is heading for PlayStation 3 with enhanced graphics and support for PlayStation Move.
Konami's European division revealed during Gamescom that it will publish No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise for PlayStation 3, introducing PlayStation Move support in the process.
The company did not ascertain rights to publish the Xbox 360 version of the game; instead, Konami will only handle the PS3 version. Fair enough, since the PS3 edition makes better sense with the pending launch of motion controller PlayStation Move.
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise will be available for PlayStation 3 in spring 2011.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer