GC 2010: No More Heroes on PS3
Eccentric motion-controlled action game is heading for PlayStation 3 with enhanced graphics and support for PlayStation Move.
Konami's European division revealed during Gamescom that it will publish No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise for PlayStation 3, introducing PlayStation Move support in the process.
The company did not ascertain rights to publish the Xbox 360 version of the game; instead, Konami will only handle the PS3 version. Fair enough, since the PS3 edition makes better sense with the pending launch of motion controller PlayStation Move.
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise will be available for PlayStation 3 in spring 2011.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive