GC 2010: No More Heroes on PS3
Eccentric motion-controlled action game is heading for PlayStation 3 with enhanced graphics and support for PlayStation Move.
Konami's European division revealed during Gamescom that it will publish No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise for PlayStation 3, introducing PlayStation Move support in the process.
The company did not ascertain rights to publish the Xbox 360 version of the game; instead, Konami will only handle the PS3 version. Fair enough, since the PS3 edition makes better sense with the pending launch of motion controller PlayStation Move.
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise will be available for PlayStation 3 in spring 2011.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year