GC 2010: No More Heroes on PS3
Eccentric motion-controlled action game is heading for PlayStation 3 with enhanced graphics and support for PlayStation Move.
Konami's European division revealed during Gamescom that it will publish No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise for PlayStation 3, introducing PlayStation Move support in the process.
The company did not ascertain rights to publish the Xbox 360 version of the game; instead, Konami will only handle the PS3 version. Fair enough, since the PS3 edition makes better sense with the pending launch of motion controller PlayStation Move.
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise will be available for PlayStation 3 in spring 2011.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year