GC 2010: No More Heroes on PS3
Eccentric motion-controlled action game is heading for PlayStation 3 with enhanced graphics and support for PlayStation Move.
Konami's European division revealed during Gamescom that it will publish No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise for PlayStation 3, introducing PlayStation Move support in the process.
The company did not ascertain rights to publish the Xbox 360 version of the game; instead, Konami will only handle the PS3 version. Fair enough, since the PS3 edition makes better sense with the pending launch of motion controller PlayStation Move.
No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise will be available for PlayStation 3 in spring 2011.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side