Dawn of War II expansion revealed
Second standalone expansion pack introduces new multi-race single player campaign and a batch of new multiplayer maps.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution extends the real-time strategy game a second time, continuing the story arc 10 years in the future in a new multi-race campaign.
According to publisher THQ, the game allows you to choose a race with which to complete the campaign instead of being forced to use any particular faction. One of the races offered are the Orks, though addition options are promised.
Additional multiplayer maps and a new playable faction are being touted for the release too.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution will be available for PC during the first part of 2011.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date