Dawn of War II expansion revealed
Second standalone expansion pack introduces new multi-race single player campaign and a batch of new multiplayer maps.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution extends the real-time strategy game a second time, continuing the story arc 10 years in the future in a new multi-race campaign.
According to publisher THQ, the game allows you to choose a race with which to complete the campaign instead of being forced to use any particular faction. One of the races offered are the Orks, though addition options are promised.
Additional multiplayer maps and a new playable faction are being touted for the release too.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution will be available for PC during the first part of 2011.
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones