Dawn of War II expansion revealed
Second standalone expansion pack introduces new multi-race single player campaign and a batch of new multiplayer maps.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution extends the real-time strategy game a second time, continuing the story arc 10 years in the future in a new multi-race campaign.
According to publisher THQ, the game allows you to choose a race with which to complete the campaign instead of being forced to use any particular faction. One of the races offered are the Orks, though addition options are promised.
Additional multiplayer maps and a new playable faction are being touted for the release too.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution will be available for PC during the first part of 2011.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May