Dawn of War II expansion revealed
Second standalone expansion pack introduces new multi-race single player campaign and a batch of new multiplayer maps.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution extends the real-time strategy game a second time, continuing the story arc 10 years in the future in a new multi-race campaign.
According to publisher THQ, the game allows you to choose a race with which to complete the campaign instead of being forced to use any particular faction. One of the races offered are the Orks, though addition options are promised.
Additional multiplayer maps and a new playable faction are being touted for the release too.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution will be available for PC during the first part of 2011.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims