Dawn of War II expansion revealed
Second standalone expansion pack introduces new multi-race single player campaign and a batch of new multiplayer maps.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution extends the real-time strategy game a second time, continuing the story arc 10 years in the future in a new multi-race campaign.
According to publisher THQ, the game allows you to choose a race with which to complete the campaign instead of being forced to use any particular faction. One of the races offered are the Orks, though addition options are promised.
Additional multiplayer maps and a new playable faction are being touted for the release too.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Retribution will be available for PC during the first part of 2011.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer