Madden NFL 11 makes UK top 10
Brits love football in all it's varied forms as the debut of American football simulation Madden NFL 11 on the weekly sales charts proves.
GFK Chart-Track shows a surprising showing by EA Sports's game, which appeared at number 10. While it's not a huge showing, it is eye-opening to see an American football game on the chart at all.
It's not a surprise whatsoever that Disney's Toy Story 3 remains at the top spot, making it the most successful Disney title ever.
Equally obvious are the continued strong sales of Red Dead Redemption, Dance on Broadway, and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May