Madden NFL 11 makes UK top 10
Brits love football in all it's varied forms as the debut of American football simulation Madden NFL 11 on the weekly sales charts proves.
GFK Chart-Track shows a surprising showing by EA Sports's game, which appeared at number 10. While it's not a huge showing, it is eye-opening to see an American football game on the chart at all.
It's not a surprise whatsoever that Disney's Toy Story 3 remains at the top spot, making it the most successful Disney title ever.
Equally obvious are the continued strong sales of Red Dead Redemption, Dance on Broadway, and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though