Madden NFL 11 makes UK top 10
Brits love football in all it's varied forms as the debut of American football simulation Madden NFL 11 on the weekly sales charts proves.
GFK Chart-Track shows a surprising showing by EA Sports's game, which appeared at number 10. While it's not a huge showing, it is eye-opening to see an American football game on the chart at all.
It's not a surprise whatsoever that Disney's Toy Story 3 remains at the top spot, making it the most successful Disney title ever.
Equally obvious are the continued strong sales of Red Dead Redemption, Dance on Broadway, and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer