Madden NFL 11 makes UK top 10
Brits love football in all it's varied forms as the debut of American football simulation Madden NFL 11 on the weekly sales charts proves.
GFK Chart-Track shows a surprising showing by EA Sports's game, which appeared at number 10. While it's not a huge showing, it is eye-opening to see an American football game on the chart at all.
It's not a surprise whatsoever that Disney's Toy Story 3 remains at the top spot, making it the most successful Disney title ever.
Equally obvious are the continued strong sales of Red Dead Redemption, Dance on Broadway, and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft