Madden NFL 11 makes UK top 10
Brits love football in all it's varied forms as the debut of American football simulation Madden NFL 11 on the weekly sales charts proves.
GFK Chart-Track shows a surprising showing by EA Sports's game, which appeared at number 10. While it's not a huge showing, it is eye-opening to see an American football game on the chart at all.
It's not a surprise whatsoever that Disney's Toy Story 3 remains at the top spot, making it the most successful Disney title ever.
Equally obvious are the continued strong sales of Red Dead Redemption, Dance on Broadway, and LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III