GC 2010: Dragon Age 2 out March
Sequel to EA BioWare's popular action role-playing game will appear on store shelves in the middle of March 2011.
During its GamesCom press conference, publisher EA confirmed the release date for highly anticipated sequel Dragon Age 2. As promised, the game will arrive at the start of spring in March 2011.
As the warrior Hawke, the game involves a new set of foes and fantasies. Hawke's mysterious rise to power serves as a backdrop to the story, which evolves over the course of a decade distinct from the original game.
Dragon Age 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on March 9 in the US and March 11 in the UK.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone