GC 2010: Dragon Age 2 out March
Sequel to EA BioWare's popular action role-playing game will appear on store shelves in the middle of March 2011.
During its GamesCom press conference, publisher EA confirmed the release date for highly anticipated sequel Dragon Age 2. As promised, the game will arrive at the start of spring in March 2011.
As the warrior Hawke, the game involves a new set of foes and fantasies. Hawke's mysterious rise to power serves as a backdrop to the story, which evolves over the course of a decade distinct from the original game.
Dragon Age 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on March 9 in the US and March 11 in the UK.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3