GC 2010: Dragon Age 2 out March
Sequel to EA BioWare's popular action role-playing game will appear on store shelves in the middle of March 2011.
During its GamesCom press conference, publisher EA confirmed the release date for highly anticipated sequel Dragon Age 2. As promised, the game will arrive at the start of spring in March 2011.
As the warrior Hawke, the game involves a new set of foes and fantasies. Hawke's mysterious rise to power serves as a backdrop to the story, which evolves over the course of a decade distinct from the original game.
Dragon Age 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on March 9 in the US and March 11 in the UK.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year