GC 2010: Dragon Age 2 out March
Sequel to EA BioWare's popular action role-playing game will appear on store shelves in the middle of March 2011.
During its GamesCom press conference, publisher EA confirmed the release date for highly anticipated sequel Dragon Age 2. As promised, the game will arrive at the start of spring in March 2011.
As the warrior Hawke, the game involves a new set of foes and fantasies. Hawke's mysterious rise to power serves as a backdrop to the story, which evolves over the course of a decade distinct from the original game.
Dragon Age 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on March 9 in the US and March 11 in the UK.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title