GC 2010: Dragon Age 2 out March
Sequel to EA BioWare's popular action role-playing game will appear on store shelves in the middle of March 2011.
During its GamesCom press conference, publisher EA confirmed the release date for highly anticipated sequel Dragon Age 2. As promised, the game will arrive at the start of spring in March 2011.
As the warrior Hawke, the game involves a new set of foes and fantasies. Hawke's mysterious rise to power serves as a backdrop to the story, which evolves over the course of a decade distinct from the original game.
Dragon Age 2 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC on March 9 in the US and March 11 in the UK.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update