Realtime Worlds goes into administration
The latest news from Dundee is that Realtime Worlds has gone into administration.
Those in the games industry in Dundee have been setting Twitter on fire with the news that the Crackdown and APB studio is in severe trouble.
Realtime Worlds will be shedding 170 jobs for certain, retaining only 50 staff to maintain APB for the moment. The US satellite office in Colorado has been closed and the fate of the remaining 50 staff is uncertain.
It is believed that APB will still continue to function for the minute however whether or not it will remain in the hands of Realtime Wolrds or not is unknown.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May