Realtime Worlds goes into administration
The latest news from Dundee is that Realtime Worlds has gone into administration.
Those in the games industry in Dundee have been setting Twitter on fire with the news that the Crackdown and APB studio is in severe trouble.
Realtime Worlds will be shedding 170 jobs for certain, retaining only 50 staff to maintain APB for the moment. The US satellite office in Colorado has been closed and the fate of the remaining 50 staff is uncertain.
It is believed that APB will still continue to function for the minute however whether or not it will remain in the hands of Realtime Wolrds or not is unknown.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date