Realtime Worlds goes into administration
The latest news from Dundee is that Realtime Worlds has gone into administration.
Those in the games industry in Dundee have been setting Twitter on fire with the news that the Crackdown and APB studio is in severe trouble.
Realtime Worlds will be shedding 170 jobs for certain, retaining only 50 staff to maintain APB for the moment. The US satellite office in Colorado has been closed and the fate of the remaining 50 staff is uncertain.
It is believed that APB will still continue to function for the minute however whether or not it will remain in the hands of Realtime Wolrds or not is unknown.
Thanks Develop Online.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III