FIFA 11 gets full 11 vs 11 team play
Producer of FIFA 11 David Rutter came on stage at the end of the EA show at GamesCom to talk about the "hundreds" of refinements they have made for FIFA 11.
The biggest bit of news is that the game now features the opportunity to play full 11-a-side football with real players online.
FIFA fans will be able to get together with 10 mates and play their favourite positions in online competition and even play a full 15-season career if they want.
FIFA 11 arrives on all formats on October the 1st.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year