FIFA 11 gets full 11 vs 11 team play
Producer of FIFA 11 David Rutter came on stage at the end of the EA show at GamesCom to talk about the "hundreds" of refinements they have made for FIFA 11.
The biggest bit of news is that the game now features the opportunity to play full 11-a-side football with real players online.
FIFA fans will be able to get together with 10 mates and play their favourite positions in online competition and even play a full 15-season career if they want.
FIFA 11 arrives on all formats on October the 1st.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer