FIFA 11 gets full 11 vs 11 team play
Producer of FIFA 11 David Rutter came on stage at the end of the EA show at GamesCom to talk about the "hundreds" of refinements they have made for FIFA 11.
The biggest bit of news is that the game now features the opportunity to play full 11-a-side football with real players online.
FIFA fans will be able to get together with 10 mates and play their favourite positions in online competition and even play a full 15-season career if they want.
FIFA 11 arrives on all formats on October the 1st.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year