FIFA 11 gets full 11 vs 11 team play
Producer of FIFA 11 David Rutter came on stage at the end of the EA show at GamesCom to talk about the "hundreds" of refinements they have made for FIFA 11.
The biggest bit of news is that the game now features the opportunity to play full 11-a-side football with real players online.
FIFA fans will be able to get together with 10 mates and play their favourite positions in online competition and even play a full 15-season career if they want.
FIFA 11 arrives on all formats on October the 1st.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet