FIFA 11 gets full 11 vs 11 team play
Producer of FIFA 11 David Rutter came on stage at the end of the EA show at GamesCom to talk about the "hundreds" of refinements they have made for FIFA 11.
The biggest bit of news is that the game now features the opportunity to play full 11-a-side football with real players online.
FIFA fans will be able to get together with 10 mates and play their favourite positions in online competition and even play a full 15-season career if they want.
FIFA 11 arrives on all formats on October the 1st.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny