Bulletstorm weapons and enemies revealed
Epic and People Can Fly popped up in EA's press conference to show off some more of their new over-the-top shooter Bulletstorm.
On show today were the enemies called Burnouts and a new four-barrelled pulse shotgun.
The new gun is perfect for dealing that with the Burnouts as it can slice opponents in half at close range and push them back at medium range.
The Burnouts are mutants who are only vulnerable by targeting the pulsating sores on their bodies.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims