Bulletstorm weapons and enemies revealed
Epic and People Can Fly popped up in EA's press conference to show off some more of their new over-the-top shooter Bulletstorm.
On show today were the enemies called Burnouts and a new four-barrelled pulse shotgun.
The new gun is perfect for dealing that with the Burnouts as it can slice opponents in half at close range and push them back at medium range.
The Burnouts are mutants who are only vulnerable by targeting the pulsating sores on their bodies.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer