Bulletstorm weapons and enemies revealed
Epic and People Can Fly popped up in EA's press conference to show off some more of their new over-the-top shooter Bulletstorm.
On show today were the enemies called Burnouts and a new four-barrelled pulse shotgun.
The new gun is perfect for dealing that with the Burnouts as it can slice opponents in half at close range and push them back at medium range.
The Burnouts are mutants who are only vulnerable by targeting the pulsating sores on their bodies.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3