Bulletstorm weapons and enemies revealed
Epic and People Can Fly popped up in EA's press conference to show off some more of their new over-the-top shooter Bulletstorm.
On show today were the enemies called Burnouts and a new four-barrelled pulse shotgun.
The new gun is perfect for dealing that with the Burnouts as it can slice opponents in half at close range and push them back at medium range.
The Burnouts are mutants who are only vulnerable by targeting the pulsating sores on their bodies.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released