Bulletstorm weapons and enemies revealed
Epic and People Can Fly popped up in EA's press conference to show off some more of their new over-the-top shooter Bulletstorm.
On show today were the enemies called Burnouts and a new four-barrelled pulse shotgun.
The new gun is perfect for dealing that with the Burnouts as it can slice opponents in half at close range and push them back at medium range.
The Burnouts are mutants who are only vulnerable by targeting the pulsating sores on their bodies.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date