Isaac Clarke gets faster in Dead Space 2
Steve Papoutsis has been showing off a bit more of Dead Space 2 to the crowd at GamesCom.
Papoutsis told journalists: "This time Isaac Clarke is a bit more prepared having just fought off a horde of Nercomorphs on the Ishimura."
He added: "Isaac will be faster, stronger and has more kinesis to help him prevent the government from reactivating the marker."
Dead Space 2 launches in Europe on January 28th and January 25th in North America. The PS3 special edition featuring Dead Space Extraction HD will also be available in the Europe.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims