Activision details their Q4 line-up
Activision has revealed their release line-up for the rest of the year.
Call of Duty: Black Ops and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 already have concrete launch dates - November 9th and October 29th respectively.
GoldenEye will join Black Ops with a November launch and DJ Hero 2 and James Bond Blood Stone are also expected in the winter.
Tony Hawk: Shred will probably be the first of their Q4 titles to be released as it has an autumn billing.
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date