Activision details their Q4 line-up
Activision has revealed their release line-up for the rest of the year.
Call of Duty: Black Ops and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 already have concrete launch dates - November 9th and October 29th respectively.
GoldenEye will join Black Ops with a November launch and DJ Hero 2 and James Bond Blood Stone are also expected in the winter.
Tony Hawk: Shred will probably be the first of their Q4 titles to be released as it has an autumn billing.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light