Activision details their Q4 line-up
Activision has revealed their release line-up for the rest of the year.
Call of Duty: Black Ops and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 already have concrete launch dates - November 9th and October 29th respectively.
GoldenEye will join Black Ops with a November launch and DJ Hero 2 and James Bond Blood Stone are also expected in the winter.
Tony Hawk: Shred will probably be the first of their Q4 titles to be released as it has an autumn billing.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO