Activision details their Q4 line-up
Activision has revealed their release line-up for the rest of the year.
Call of Duty: Black Ops and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 already have concrete launch dates - November 9th and October 29th respectively.
GoldenEye will join Black Ops with a November launch and DJ Hero 2 and James Bond Blood Stone are also expected in the winter.
Tony Hawk: Shred will probably be the first of their Q4 titles to be released as it has an autumn billing.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto