Activision details their Q4 line-up
Activision has revealed their release line-up for the rest of the year.
Call of Duty: Black Ops and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 already have concrete launch dates - November 9th and October 29th respectively.
GoldenEye will join Black Ops with a November launch and DJ Hero 2 and James Bond Blood Stone are also expected in the winter.
Tony Hawk: Shred will probably be the first of their Q4 titles to be released as it has an autumn billing.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3