Rage release date confirmed
Id has confirmed that the release date that they mentioned at this year's QuakeCon for Rage is set in stone.
The long awaited free-roaming FPS from the DOOM and Quake creators will release in North America on September 13th with Europe and Australia following on September 16th.
Todd Hollenshead, president of id Software said: "Gamers all over the world can now officially begin the countdown to the launch of RAGE. At id, the development team continues their work to complete our newest franchise that will once again elevate the shooter genre."
Rage will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and id have gone to great lengths to show that the game experience will be the same on all three platforms. Id also showed off an iPhone version of the game at QuakeCon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny