Rage release date confirmed
Id has confirmed that the release date that they mentioned at this year's QuakeCon for Rage is set in stone.
The long awaited free-roaming FPS from the DOOM and Quake creators will release in North America on September 13th with Europe and Australia following on September 16th.
Todd Hollenshead, president of id Software said: "Gamers all over the world can now officially begin the countdown to the launch of RAGE. At id, the development team continues their work to complete our newest franchise that will once again elevate the shooter genre."
Rage will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and id have gone to great lengths to show that the game experience will be the same on all three platforms. Id also showed off an iPhone version of the game at QuakeCon.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III