Rage release date confirmed
Id has confirmed that the release date that they mentioned at this year's QuakeCon for Rage is set in stone.
The long awaited free-roaming FPS from the DOOM and Quake creators will release in North America on September 13th with Europe and Australia following on September 16th.
Todd Hollenshead, president of id Software said: "Gamers all over the world can now officially begin the countdown to the launch of RAGE. At id, the development team continues their work to complete our newest franchise that will once again elevate the shooter genre."
Rage will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and id have gone to great lengths to show that the game experience will be the same on all three platforms. Id also showed off an iPhone version of the game at QuakeCon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One