Rage release date confirmed
Id has confirmed that the release date that they mentioned at this year's QuakeCon for Rage is set in stone.
The long awaited free-roaming FPS from the DOOM and Quake creators will release in North America on September 13th with Europe and Australia following on September 16th.
Todd Hollenshead, president of id Software said: "Gamers all over the world can now officially begin the countdown to the launch of RAGE. At id, the development team continues their work to complete our newest franchise that will once again elevate the shooter genre."
Rage will be released on PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 and id have gone to great lengths to show that the game experience will be the same on all three platforms. Id also showed off an iPhone version of the game at QuakeCon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title