GC 2010: Cars invade Red Faction
Downloadable instalment offers an action-packed look at the series's vehicles and the people who destroy them.
THQ revealed Red Faction: Battlegrounds ahead of its first showing at GamesCom later this week, detailing the download-only title as an intense new take on the first-person shooter series.
With a focus on multiplayer--no mention of a single player component--the game pits tanks against mechs on the surface of Mars. Naturally, defeating opponents earns you new customisation parts, vehicles, and cross-game rewards redeemable in Red Faction: Armageddon.
Red Faction: Battlegrounds will be available for download on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC at the end of 2010.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer