Square Enix Gun Loco for Xbox 360
Multiplayer will be the focus of this action-packed shooter from publisher Square Enix that errs on the side of hilarity.
Over the top action is the best way to describe Gun Loco, a new shooter set on a prison isle. You play as a criminal dumped on the island, left to fight it out with other bad guys who are struggling to survive the chaos.
Unlike other everyone-for-themselves shooters, here the characters are larger than life. Unique characters have been given an action figure feel. An infusion of platforming means that running, jumping, and vaulting over obstacles is key to staying alive.
Gun Loco will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 in 2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3