Square Enix Gun Loco for Xbox 360
Multiplayer will be the focus of this action-packed shooter from publisher Square Enix that errs on the side of hilarity.
Over the top action is the best way to describe Gun Loco, a new shooter set on a prison isle. You play as a criminal dumped on the island, left to fight it out with other bad guys who are struggling to survive the chaos.
Unlike other everyone-for-themselves shooters, here the characters are larger than life. Unique characters have been given an action figure feel. An infusion of platforming means that running, jumping, and vaulting over obstacles is key to staying alive.
Gun Loco will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 in 2011.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue