Square Enix Gun Loco for Xbox 360
Multiplayer will be the focus of this action-packed shooter from publisher Square Enix that errs on the side of hilarity.
Over the top action is the best way to describe Gun Loco, a new shooter set on a prison isle. You play as a criminal dumped on the island, left to fight it out with other bad guys who are struggling to survive the chaos.
Unlike other everyone-for-themselves shooters, here the characters are larger than life. Unique characters have been given an action figure feel. An infusion of platforming means that running, jumping, and vaulting over obstacles is key to staying alive.
Gun Loco will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 in 2011.
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below