Square Enix Gun Loco for Xbox 360
Multiplayer will be the focus of this action-packed shooter from publisher Square Enix that errs on the side of hilarity.
Over the top action is the best way to describe Gun Loco, a new shooter set on a prison isle. You play as a criminal dumped on the island, left to fight it out with other bad guys who are struggling to survive the chaos.
Unlike other everyone-for-themselves shooters, here the characters are larger than life. Unique characters have been given an action figure feel. An infusion of platforming means that running, jumping, and vaulting over obstacles is key to staying alive.
Gun Loco will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 in 2011.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year