Square Enix Gun Loco for Xbox 360
Multiplayer will be the focus of this action-packed shooter from publisher Square Enix that errs on the side of hilarity.
Over the top action is the best way to describe Gun Loco, a new shooter set on a prison isle. You play as a criminal dumped on the island, left to fight it out with other bad guys who are struggling to survive the chaos.
Unlike other everyone-for-themselves shooters, here the characters are larger than life. Unique characters have been given an action figure feel. An infusion of platforming means that running, jumping, and vaulting over obstacles is key to staying alive.
Gun Loco will be available exclusively for Xbox 360 in 2011.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO