SWAT latest canned?
News from popular downloads site 3D Gamers alerts us to the very real possibility that the latest SWAT title from Vivendi (VU Games) may have been axed, after the site spotted that all traces of SWAT: Urban Justice had been removed from the publisher's servers. The latest instalment has been delayed on several occasions already, and after enquiring further 3D Gamers were told there was no chance of the new game seeing the light of day.
All Vivendi would comment further when pressed, is that they would have further news regarding the future of the SWAT series this summer: which could well take the form of a new product, we're guessing. Quite what was amiss with Urban Justice however remains to be seen.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine