SWAT latest canned?
News from popular downloads site 3D Gamers alerts us to the very real possibility that the latest SWAT title from Vivendi (VU Games) may have been axed, after the site spotted that all traces of SWAT: Urban Justice had been removed from the publisher's servers. The latest instalment has been delayed on several occasions already, and after enquiring further 3D Gamers were told there was no chance of the new game seeing the light of day.
All Vivendi would comment further when pressed, is that they would have further news regarding the future of the SWAT series this summer: which could well take the form of a new product, we're guessing. Quite what was amiss with Urban Justice however remains to be seen.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015