SWAT latest canned?
News from popular downloads site 3D Gamers alerts us to the very real possibility that the latest SWAT title from Vivendi (VU Games) may have been axed, after the site spotted that all traces of SWAT: Urban Justice had been removed from the publisher's servers. The latest instalment has been delayed on several occasions already, and after enquiring further 3D Gamers were told there was no chance of the new game seeing the light of day.
All Vivendi would comment further when pressed, is that they would have further news regarding the future of the SWAT series this summer: which could well take the form of a new product, we're guessing. Quite what was amiss with Urban Justice however remains to be seen.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year