SWAT latest canned?
News from popular downloads site 3D Gamers alerts us to the very real possibility that the latest SWAT title from Vivendi (VU Games) may have been axed, after the site spotted that all traces of SWAT: Urban Justice had been removed from the publisher's servers. The latest instalment has been delayed on several occasions already, and after enquiring further 3D Gamers were told there was no chance of the new game seeing the light of day.
All Vivendi would comment further when pressed, is that they would have further news regarding the future of the SWAT series this summer: which could well take the form of a new product, we're guessing. Quite what was amiss with Urban Justice however remains to be seen.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3