SWAT latest canned?
News from popular downloads site 3D Gamers alerts us to the very real possibility that the latest SWAT title from Vivendi (VU Games) may have been axed, after the site spotted that all traces of SWAT: Urban Justice had been removed from the publisher's servers. The latest instalment has been delayed on several occasions already, and after enquiring further 3D Gamers were told there was no chance of the new game seeing the light of day.
All Vivendi would comment further when pressed, is that they would have further news regarding the future of the SWAT series this summer: which could well take the form of a new product, we're guessing. Quite what was amiss with Urban Justice however remains to be seen.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update