Brink bonuses include Fallout skins
Pre-orders for the upcoming shooter net a batch of bonuses including Fallout- and Doom-themed content based on which US retailer you patronise.
IGN details a large slate of pre-order incentives publisher Bethesda is offering in the lead up to the spring 2011 release of Brink. While the announcement only pertains to the US version, many of these pre-order bonuses will likely be offered in the UK too.
Noteworthy are the Fallout and Doom pre-order packs available when pre-ordering at Best Buy and GameStop, respectively. The Fallout goodies include special tattoos, unique sub-machine gun, a bandanna, and other custom equipment. Similarly, the Doom pack offers a screaming soul tee, special sub-machine gin, a Doom bandanna, and a Hellspawn tattoo.
Brink will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in spring 2011.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May