Brink bonuses include Fallout skins
Pre-orders for the upcoming shooter net a batch of bonuses including Fallout- and Doom-themed content based on which US retailer you patronise.
IGN details a large slate of pre-order incentives publisher Bethesda is offering in the lead up to the spring 2011 release of Brink. While the announcement only pertains to the US version, many of these pre-order bonuses will likely be offered in the UK too.
Noteworthy are the Fallout and Doom pre-order packs available when pre-ordering at Best Buy and GameStop, respectively. The Fallout goodies include special tattoos, unique sub-machine gun, a bandanna, and other custom equipment. Similarly, the Doom pack offers a screaming soul tee, special sub-machine gin, a Doom bandanna, and a Hellspawn tattoo.
Brink will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in spring 2011.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3