Brink bonuses include Fallout skins
Pre-orders for the upcoming shooter net a batch of bonuses including Fallout- and Doom-themed content based on which US retailer you patronise.
IGN details a large slate of pre-order incentives publisher Bethesda is offering in the lead up to the spring 2011 release of Brink. While the announcement only pertains to the US version, many of these pre-order bonuses will likely be offered in the UK too.
Noteworthy are the Fallout and Doom pre-order packs available when pre-ordering at Best Buy and GameStop, respectively. The Fallout goodies include special tattoos, unique sub-machine gun, a bandanna, and other custom equipment. Similarly, the Doom pack offers a screaming soul tee, special sub-machine gin, a Doom bandanna, and a Hellspawn tattoo.
Brink will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in spring 2011.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year