Brink bonuses include Fallout skins
Pre-orders for the upcoming shooter net a batch of bonuses including Fallout- and Doom-themed content based on which US retailer you patronise.
IGN details a large slate of pre-order incentives publisher Bethesda is offering in the lead up to the spring 2011 release of Brink. While the announcement only pertains to the US version, many of these pre-order bonuses will likely be offered in the UK too.
Noteworthy are the Fallout and Doom pre-order packs available when pre-ordering at Best Buy and GameStop, respectively. The Fallout goodies include special tattoos, unique sub-machine gun, a bandanna, and other custom equipment. Similarly, the Doom pack offers a screaming soul tee, special sub-machine gin, a Doom bandanna, and a Hellspawn tattoo.
Brink will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in spring 2011.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto