Realtime Worlds facing redundancies
APB developer Realtime Worlds has confirmed that they will be making fairly drastic staff cuts soon.
They had recently announced their new title ProjectMyWorld and it seems that it is where Realtime Worlds will be making the most cuts.
The will still be focussing on developing APB for the foreseeable future.
Studio manager Colin MacDonald told Develop Online: "We spent a lot of time looking at all the options, and redundancies were the last resort. From a personal point of view, I just want to say how hard this has been for everyone. We've prided ourselves on building a fantastic calibre team - and a very close-knit team, and it's regrettable to let even one of them go."
He added: "We've got the whole team working on making APB as good as it can be. It's a shame things haven't turned out the way we had envisaged them, but then the beauty of online gaming is that we can address problems and keep on improving experiences. We're completely behind APB, it's got huge potential, and we'll continue to make new content for it."
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree