Rage dated for next September
Id has given a concrete release date for their new title Rage.
Their new open world shooter will hit stores on PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 13th in North America and September 15th in Europe 2011.
As well as a release date, id also showed Rage running at 60fps on PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 all at the same time to prove that there would be no difference in experience between platforms.
The added bonus prize from the show was the demonstration of Rage for the iPhone which also looked exceptionally impressive.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave