Respawn head tells reviewers to finish games
Vince Zampella has spoke of his frustrations with reviewers on a panel at this year's QuakeCon.
Zampella told the audience watching the Building Blockbusters panel that reviewers should finish games before they write about them.
Zampella said: "I've seen reviews where people have written things about the game that are untrue - like that feature doesn't exist, so they obviously didn't play through the entire game. There's nothing more frustrating than that. It's unfair."
There was no mention of Respawn's first project other than that they were currently evaluating technology.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update