Respawn head tells reviewers to finish games
Vince Zampella has spoke of his frustrations with reviewers on a panel at this year's QuakeCon.
Zampella told the audience watching the Building Blockbusters panel that reviewers should finish games before they write about them.
Zampella said: "I've seen reviews where people have written things about the game that are untrue - like that feature doesn't exist, so they obviously didn't play through the entire game. There's nothing more frustrating than that. It's unfair."
There was no mention of Respawn's first project other than that they were currently evaluating technology.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch