Respawn head tells reviewers to finish games
Vince Zampella has spoke of his frustrations with reviewers on a panel at this year's QuakeCon.
Zampella told the audience watching the Building Blockbusters panel that reviewers should finish games before they write about them.
Zampella said: "I've seen reviews where people have written things about the game that are untrue - like that feature doesn't exist, so they obviously didn't play through the entire game. There's nothing more frustrating than that. It's unfair."
There was no mention of Respawn's first project other than that they were currently evaluating technology.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title