Respawn head tells reviewers to finish games
Vince Zampella has spoke of his frustrations with reviewers on a panel at this year's QuakeCon.
Zampella told the audience watching the Building Blockbusters panel that reviewers should finish games before they write about them.
Zampella said: "I've seen reviews where people have written things about the game that are untrue - like that feature doesn't exist, so they obviously didn't play through the entire game. There's nothing more frustrating than that. It's unfair."
There was no mention of Respawn's first project other than that they were currently evaluating technology.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year