Respawn head tells reviewers to finish games
Vince Zampella has spoke of his frustrations with reviewers on a panel at this year's QuakeCon.
Zampella told the audience watching the Building Blockbusters panel that reviewers should finish games before they write about them.
Zampella said: "I've seen reviews where people have written things about the game that are untrue - like that feature doesn't exist, so they obviously didn't play through the entire game. There's nothing more frustrating than that. It's unfair."
There was no mention of Respawn's first project other than that they were currently evaluating technology.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release