UK Hardened and Prestige editions announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has announced their special editions for the next instalment of the Call of Duty series.
Like Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available in Hardened and Prestige editions, each featuring a host of extra goodies for Call of Duty fans to sink their teeth into.
The Hardened Edition will feature a limited edition medal, Black Ops avatar outfit and four exclusive co-op maps.
The Prestige Edition features everything that the Hardened Edition does plus a fully-functioning RC-XD remote controlled surveillance drone that can transmit TFT colour video and audio at ranges of up to 200m.
Both editions are now available to pre-order at GAME, Gamestation and HMV and do expect to put deposit down to pre-order the Prestige Edition. The special collector's packs will strike stores on November the 9th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit