UK Hardened and Prestige editions announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has announced their special editions for the next instalment of the Call of Duty series.
Like Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available in Hardened and Prestige editions, each featuring a host of extra goodies for Call of Duty fans to sink their teeth into.
The Hardened Edition will feature a limited edition medal, Black Ops avatar outfit and four exclusive co-op maps.
The Prestige Edition features everything that the Hardened Edition does plus a fully-functioning RC-XD remote controlled surveillance drone that can transmit TFT colour video and audio at ranges of up to 200m.
Both editions are now available to pre-order at GAME, Gamestation and HMV and do expect to put deposit down to pre-order the Prestige Edition. The special collector's packs will strike stores on November the 9th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users