UK Hardened and Prestige editions announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has announced their special editions for the next instalment of the Call of Duty series.
Like Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available in Hardened and Prestige editions, each featuring a host of extra goodies for Call of Duty fans to sink their teeth into.
The Hardened Edition will feature a limited edition medal, Black Ops avatar outfit and four exclusive co-op maps.
The Prestige Edition features everything that the Hardened Edition does plus a fully-functioning RC-XD remote controlled surveillance drone that can transmit TFT colour video and audio at ranges of up to 200m.
Both editions are now available to pre-order at GAME, Gamestation and HMV and do expect to put deposit down to pre-order the Prestige Edition. The special collector's packs will strike stores on November the 9th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year