UK Hardened and Prestige editions announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has announced their special editions for the next instalment of the Call of Duty series.
Like Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available in Hardened and Prestige editions, each featuring a host of extra goodies for Call of Duty fans to sink their teeth into.
The Hardened Edition will feature a limited edition medal, Black Ops avatar outfit and four exclusive co-op maps.
The Prestige Edition features everything that the Hardened Edition does plus a fully-functioning RC-XD remote controlled surveillance drone that can transmit TFT colour video and audio at ranges of up to 200m.
Both editions are now available to pre-order at GAME, Gamestation and HMV and do expect to put deposit down to pre-order the Prestige Edition. The special collector's packs will strike stores on November the 9th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer