UK Hardened and Prestige editions announced for Call of Duty: Black Ops
Activision has announced their special editions for the next instalment of the Call of Duty series.
Like Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops will be available in Hardened and Prestige editions, each featuring a host of extra goodies for Call of Duty fans to sink their teeth into.
The Hardened Edition will feature a limited edition medal, Black Ops avatar outfit and four exclusive co-op maps.
The Prestige Edition features everything that the Hardened Edition does plus a fully-functioning RC-XD remote controlled surveillance drone that can transmit TFT colour video and audio at ranges of up to 200m.
Both editions are now available to pre-order at GAME, Gamestation and HMV and do expect to put deposit down to pre-order the Prestige Edition. The special collector's packs will strike stores on November the 9th for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch