11 bands set to make their Guitar Hero debuts in Warriors of Rock
Activision has announced tracks from 11 artists that will make their Guitar Hero debut in the upcoming Warriors of Rock.
Leading the list of debutants is Canadian legend Neil Young with his iconic anthem Keep of Rockin' the Free World.
Other notable mentions are avant-garde metallers The Dillinger Escape Plan with Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants, Queensryche with Jet City Woman and the tragically short-lived Snot with Deadfall.
The list is rounded of by tracks from Arch Enemy, Anberlin, former Marylin Manson guitarist John 5, Orianthi, Red Rider, RX Bandits and Yesla.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users