11 bands set to make their Guitar Hero debuts in Warriors of Rock
Activision has announced tracks from 11 artists that will make their Guitar Hero debut in the upcoming Warriors of Rock.
Leading the list of debutants is Canadian legend Neil Young with his iconic anthem Keep of Rockin' the Free World.
Other notable mentions are avant-garde metallers The Dillinger Escape Plan with Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants, Queensryche with Jet City Woman and the tragically short-lived Snot with Deadfall.
The list is rounded of by tracks from Arch Enemy, Anberlin, former Marylin Manson guitarist John 5, Orianthi, Red Rider, RX Bandits and Yesla.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter