11 bands set to make their Guitar Hero debuts in Warriors of Rock
Activision has announced tracks from 11 artists that will make their Guitar Hero debut in the upcoming Warriors of Rock.
Leading the list of debutants is Canadian legend Neil Young with his iconic anthem Keep of Rockin' the Free World.
Other notable mentions are avant-garde metallers The Dillinger Escape Plan with Setting Fire to Sleeping Giants, Queensryche with Jet City Woman and the tragically short-lived Snot with Deadfall.
The list is rounded of by tracks from Arch Enemy, Anberlin, former Marylin Manson guitarist John 5, Orianthi, Red Rider, RX Bandits and Yesla.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer