Golden controller confirmed for GoldenEye 007
Activision today confirmed the existence of the golden version of Nintendo's Classic Controller for Wii, to be bundled with special editions of GoldenEye 007.
There are three ways to experience GoldenEye 007. Players can use the standard Wiimote and Nunchuck controls, use the Classic Controller for that authentic old school experience or even use the Zapper for a different take on the N64 classic shooter.
Activision's David Pokress said: "In addition to the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, GoldenEye will also support the Wii Zapper for "point and shoot" gamers, giving players several ways to experience GoldenEye on Wii. We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to pay homage to the golden gun with the gold Classic Controller Pro, which looks cool and also gives shooter fans a familiar control scheme to use as they blast their way through the game."
GoldenEye 007 is another big title set to launch this autumn on the Wii. A DS version is also in the works for the same time frame at handheld developer n-Space who are also handling the DS version of James Bond 007 Blood Stone.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title