Golden controller confirmed for GoldenEye 007
Activision today confirmed the existence of the golden version of Nintendo's Classic Controller for Wii, to be bundled with special editions of GoldenEye 007.
There are three ways to experience GoldenEye 007. Players can use the standard Wiimote and Nunchuck controls, use the Classic Controller for that authentic old school experience or even use the Zapper for a different take on the N64 classic shooter.
Activision's David Pokress said: "In addition to the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, GoldenEye will also support the Wii Zapper for "point and shoot" gamers, giving players several ways to experience GoldenEye on Wii. We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to pay homage to the golden gun with the gold Classic Controller Pro, which looks cool and also gives shooter fans a familiar control scheme to use as they blast their way through the game."
GoldenEye 007 is another big title set to launch this autumn on the Wii. A DS version is also in the works for the same time frame at handheld developer n-Space who are also handling the DS version of James Bond 007 Blood Stone.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi