Golden controller confirmed for GoldenEye 007
Activision today confirmed the existence of the golden version of Nintendo's Classic Controller for Wii, to be bundled with special editions of GoldenEye 007.
There are three ways to experience GoldenEye 007. Players can use the standard Wiimote and Nunchuck controls, use the Classic Controller for that authentic old school experience or even use the Zapper for a different take on the N64 classic shooter.
Activision's David Pokress said: "In addition to the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, GoldenEye will also support the Wii Zapper for "point and shoot" gamers, giving players several ways to experience GoldenEye on Wii. We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to pay homage to the golden gun with the gold Classic Controller Pro, which looks cool and also gives shooter fans a familiar control scheme to use as they blast their way through the game."
GoldenEye 007 is another big title set to launch this autumn on the Wii. A DS version is also in the works for the same time frame at handheld developer n-Space who are also handling the DS version of James Bond 007 Blood Stone.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side