Golden controller confirmed for GoldenEye 007
Activision today confirmed the existence of the golden version of Nintendo's Classic Controller for Wii, to be bundled with special editions of GoldenEye 007.
There are three ways to experience GoldenEye 007. Players can use the standard Wiimote and Nunchuck controls, use the Classic Controller for that authentic old school experience or even use the Zapper for a different take on the N64 classic shooter.
Activision's David Pokress said: "In addition to the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, GoldenEye will also support the Wii Zapper for "point and shoot" gamers, giving players several ways to experience GoldenEye on Wii. We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to pay homage to the golden gun with the gold Classic Controller Pro, which looks cool and also gives shooter fans a familiar control scheme to use as they blast their way through the game."
GoldenEye 007 is another big title set to launch this autumn on the Wii. A DS version is also in the works for the same time frame at handheld developer n-Space who are also handling the DS version of James Bond 007 Blood Stone.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light