Golden controller confirmed for GoldenEye 007
Activision today confirmed the existence of the golden version of Nintendo's Classic Controller for Wii, to be bundled with special editions of GoldenEye 007.
There are three ways to experience GoldenEye 007. Players can use the standard Wiimote and Nunchuck controls, use the Classic Controller for that authentic old school experience or even use the Zapper for a different take on the N64 classic shooter.
Activision's David Pokress said: "In addition to the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, GoldenEye will also support the Wii Zapper for "point and shoot" gamers, giving players several ways to experience GoldenEye on Wii. We also couldn't pass up the opportunity to pay homage to the golden gun with the gold Classic Controller Pro, which looks cool and also gives shooter fans a familiar control scheme to use as they blast their way through the game."
GoldenEye 007 is another big title set to launch this autumn on the Wii. A DS version is also in the works for the same time frame at handheld developer n-Space who are also handling the DS version of James Bond 007 Blood Stone.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer