European date announced for next Professor Layton
Nintendo has announced a European release date for the next instalment of Level-5's hit puzzler mystery series.
Professor Layton and the Lost Future will hit European stores on October the 22nd.
The new game poses the Professor the challenge of saving London from a tragedy that will befall it after being warned by Luke in a letter from 10 years in the future.
October is fast-becoming a very crowded month for blockbuster games with Professor Layton and the Lost Future joining Fable III, Medal of Honour, Just Dance 2, Vanquish, FIFA 11, Fallout: New Vegas, Rock Band 3, Enslaved and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II on the release schedule.
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer