No motion control for RAGE
In a definitive rejection of motion controllers, developer id Software has unequivocally confirmed that RAGE will not support them.
Programming guru John Carmack told the Official PlayStation Magazine UK that he has absolutely no interest in adding support for PlayStation Move or Kinect to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of RAGE.
"We like to think we've done a good job designing our game around what we expect most people to play on, which means there aren't any areas there that will be drastically improved by some novelty controller."
Is that not definitive enough for you? How about this: "At this point we have zero plans to include motion sensing technologies."
Sorry PlayStation Move and Kinect supporters, you're going to have to grip a controller if you want to play RAGE.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release