No motion control for RAGE
In a definitive rejection of motion controllers, developer id Software has unequivocally confirmed that RAGE will not support them.
Programming guru John Carmack told the Official PlayStation Magazine UK that he has absolutely no interest in adding support for PlayStation Move or Kinect to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of RAGE.
"We like to think we've done a good job designing our game around what we expect most people to play on, which means there aren't any areas there that will be drastically improved by some novelty controller."
Is that not definitive enough for you? How about this: "At this point we have zero plans to include motion sensing technologies."
Sorry PlayStation Move and Kinect supporters, you're going to have to grip a controller if you want to play RAGE.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday