No motion control for RAGE
In a definitive rejection of motion controllers, developer id Software has unequivocally confirmed that RAGE will not support them.
Programming guru John Carmack told the Official PlayStation Magazine UK that he has absolutely no interest in adding support for PlayStation Move or Kinect to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of RAGE.
"We like to think we've done a good job designing our game around what we expect most people to play on, which means there aren't any areas there that will be drastically improved by some novelty controller."
Is that not definitive enough for you? How about this: "At this point we have zero plans to include motion sensing technologies."
Sorry PlayStation Move and Kinect supporters, you're going to have to grip a controller if you want to play RAGE.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title