No motion control for RAGE
In a definitive rejection of motion controllers, developer id Software has unequivocally confirmed that RAGE will not support them.
Programming guru John Carmack told the Official PlayStation Magazine UK that he has absolutely no interest in adding support for PlayStation Move or Kinect to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of RAGE.
"We like to think we've done a good job designing our game around what we expect most people to play on, which means there aren't any areas there that will be drastically improved by some novelty controller."
Is that not definitive enough for you? How about this: "At this point we have zero plans to include motion sensing technologies."
Sorry PlayStation Move and Kinect supporters, you're going to have to grip a controller if you want to play RAGE.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year