No motion control for RAGE
In a definitive rejection of motion controllers, developer id Software has unequivocally confirmed that RAGE will not support them.
Programming guru John Carmack told the Official PlayStation Magazine UK that he has absolutely no interest in adding support for PlayStation Move or Kinect to the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of RAGE.
"We like to think we've done a good job designing our game around what we expect most people to play on, which means there aren't any areas there that will be drastically improved by some novelty controller."
Is that not definitive enough for you? How about this: "At this point we have zero plans to include motion sensing technologies."
Sorry PlayStation Move and Kinect supporters, you're going to have to grip a controller if you want to play RAGE.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3