Record videos in Black Ops MP
Treyarch continues the slow march toward feature parity with the Halo franchise with news that Call of Duty: Black Ops will allow video recording and editing in multiplayer.
Activision shared the good news via a teaser trailer, although it's tempered by the fact that video recording has long bee available in other multiplayer shooters. For a couple years now, Halo 3 has allowed the recording and editing of multiplayer videos.
Let's cut Treyarch a break, though. After the abysmal Call of Duty: World at War, Black Ops is looking far more interesting.
Perhaps a more inventive slate of features will be revealed on September 1, the day Activision says it will fully detail the game's multiplayer component.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft