Record videos in Black Ops MP
Treyarch continues the slow march toward feature parity with the Halo franchise with news that Call of Duty: Black Ops will allow video recording and editing in multiplayer.
Activision shared the good news via a teaser trailer, although it's tempered by the fact that video recording has long bee available in other multiplayer shooters. For a couple years now, Halo 3 has allowed the recording and editing of multiplayer videos.
Let's cut Treyarch a break, though. After the abysmal Call of Duty: World at War, Black Ops is looking far more interesting.
Perhaps a more inventive slate of features will be revealed on September 1, the day Activision says it will fully detail the game's multiplayer component.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though