Record videos in Black Ops MP
Treyarch continues the slow march toward feature parity with the Halo franchise with news that Call of Duty: Black Ops will allow video recording and editing in multiplayer.
Activision shared the good news via a teaser trailer, although it's tempered by the fact that video recording has long bee available in other multiplayer shooters. For a couple years now, Halo 3 has allowed the recording and editing of multiplayer videos.
Let's cut Treyarch a break, though. After the abysmal Call of Duty: World at War, Black Ops is looking far more interesting.
Perhaps a more inventive slate of features will be revealed on September 1, the day Activision says it will fully detail the game's multiplayer component.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone