Record videos in Black Ops MP
Treyarch continues the slow march toward feature parity with the Halo franchise with news that Call of Duty: Black Ops will allow video recording and editing in multiplayer.
Activision shared the good news via a teaser trailer, although it's tempered by the fact that video recording has long bee available in other multiplayer shooters. For a couple years now, Halo 3 has allowed the recording and editing of multiplayer videos.
Let's cut Treyarch a break, though. After the abysmal Call of Duty: World at War, Black Ops is looking far more interesting.
Perhaps a more inventive slate of features will be revealed on September 1, the day Activision says it will fully detail the game's multiplayer component.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO