Record videos in Black Ops MP
Treyarch continues the slow march toward feature parity with the Halo franchise with news that Call of Duty: Black Ops will allow video recording and editing in multiplayer.
Activision shared the good news via a teaser trailer, although it's tempered by the fact that video recording has long bee available in other multiplayer shooters. For a couple years now, Halo 3 has allowed the recording and editing of multiplayer videos.
Let's cut Treyarch a break, though. After the abysmal Call of Duty: World at War, Black Ops is looking far more interesting.
Perhaps a more inventive slate of features will be revealed on September 1, the day Activision says it will fully detail the game's multiplayer component.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer