Toy Story 3 annihilates StarCraft II
Woody packs a mean punch--the Toy Story 3 star has done the difficult work of overtaking real-time strategy game StarCraft II with a week of strong sales.
Here's hoping Blizzard enjoyed their time at the top because Disney has taken lead of the UK weekly sales charts with Toy Story 3. The latest all platforms chart shows the game at number one, with StarCraft II down in fourth place.
If that wasn't surprising enough, check out the two other games that trounced StarCraft II: Modern Warfare 2 and Dance on Broadway. Yes, a game 10 months old and a cheesy dancing game beat out the year's most anticipated PC game.
Enough sulking! You can see how many great games StarCraft II still managed to beat this week on GFK Chart-Track.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes