Toy Story 3 annihilates StarCraft II
Woody packs a mean punch--the Toy Story 3 star has done the difficult work of overtaking real-time strategy game StarCraft II with a week of strong sales.
Here's hoping Blizzard enjoyed their time at the top because Disney has taken lead of the UK weekly sales charts with Toy Story 3. The latest all platforms chart shows the game at number one, with StarCraft II down in fourth place.
If that wasn't surprising enough, check out the two other games that trounced StarCraft II: Modern Warfare 2 and Dance on Broadway. Yes, a game 10 months old and a cheesy dancing game beat out the year's most anticipated PC game.
Enough sulking! You can see how many great games StarCraft II still managed to beat this week on GFK Chart-Track.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims