Toy Story 3 annihilates StarCraft II
Woody packs a mean punch--the Toy Story 3 star has done the difficult work of overtaking real-time strategy game StarCraft II with a week of strong sales.
Here's hoping Blizzard enjoyed their time at the top because Disney has taken lead of the UK weekly sales charts with Toy Story 3. The latest all platforms chart shows the game at number one, with StarCraft II down in fourth place.
If that wasn't surprising enough, check out the two other games that trounced StarCraft II: Modern Warfare 2 and Dance on Broadway. Yes, a game 10 months old and a cheesy dancing game beat out the year's most anticipated PC game.
Enough sulking! You can see how many great games StarCraft II still managed to beat this week on GFK Chart-Track.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year