Toy Story 3 annihilates StarCraft II
Woody packs a mean punch--the Toy Story 3 star has done the difficult work of overtaking real-time strategy game StarCraft II with a week of strong sales.
Here's hoping Blizzard enjoyed their time at the top because Disney has taken lead of the UK weekly sales charts with Toy Story 3. The latest all platforms chart shows the game at number one, with StarCraft II down in fourth place.
If that wasn't surprising enough, check out the two other games that trounced StarCraft II: Modern Warfare 2 and Dance on Broadway. Yes, a game 10 months old and a cheesy dancing game beat out the year's most anticipated PC game.
Enough sulking! You can see how many great games StarCraft II still managed to beat this week on GFK Chart-Track.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch