FF Versus XIII development woes
Don't hold your breath for new information on the action-oriented spin-off to lauded role-playing game Final Fantasy XIII because more delays seem likely.
Andriasang has been watching information trickling via a Japanese Twitter feed for PSP game The 3rd Birthday, which has been surprisingly candid about other Square Enix games including Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
Producer Tetsuya Nomura explains in one tweet that the game has been difficult to develop and that several changes have been required to get it back on track.
"Versus has had many difficulties, and past method of production have been completely inapplicable, but these are the difficulties of birth, so we are working hard. We have a lot to announce, but because we're going in order, I can't say too much yet."
Nomura won't commit to showing the game at Toyko Game Show, putting doubt as to its current completion status.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May