FF Versus XIII development woes
Don't hold your breath for new information on the action-oriented spin-off to lauded role-playing game Final Fantasy XIII because more delays seem likely.
Andriasang has been watching information trickling via a Japanese Twitter feed for PSP game The 3rd Birthday, which has been surprisingly candid about other Square Enix games including Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
Producer Tetsuya Nomura explains in one tweet that the game has been difficult to develop and that several changes have been required to get it back on track.
"Versus has had many difficulties, and past method of production have been completely inapplicable, but these are the difficulties of birth, so we are working hard. We have a lot to announce, but because we're going in order, I can't say too much yet."
Nomura won't commit to showing the game at Toyko Game Show, putting doubt as to its current completion status.
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September