Pros offer Street Fighter IV lessons
Are you so pathetically bad at Super Street Fighter IV that your button-mashing 5-year-old sister can pummel you out of existence? Then you're probably sucker enough to pay for lessons from a pro.
Siliconera writes about lessons being offered by a handful of Super Street Fighter IV pros at the alarming average rate of $40 per hour.
Aside from the privilege of kicking your butt while getting paid to do it, these pros will walk you through all the crazy combos and special moves for their favourite characters. The shame for having paid for video gaming lessons comes at no charge.
You can sign up or learn more about the online lessons by visiting the Event Hubs page.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3