Pros offer Street Fighter IV lessons
Are you so pathetically bad at Super Street Fighter IV that your button-mashing 5-year-old sister can pummel you out of existence? Then you're probably sucker enough to pay for lessons from a pro.
Siliconera writes about lessons being offered by a handful of Super Street Fighter IV pros at the alarming average rate of $40 per hour.
Aside from the privilege of kicking your butt while getting paid to do it, these pros will walk you through all the crazy combos and special moves for their favourite characters. The shame for having paid for video gaming lessons comes at no charge.
You can sign up or learn more about the online lessons by visiting the Event Hubs page.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year