Pros offer Street Fighter IV lessons
Are you so pathetically bad at Super Street Fighter IV that your button-mashing 5-year-old sister can pummel you out of existence? Then you're probably sucker enough to pay for lessons from a pro.
Siliconera writes about lessons being offered by a handful of Super Street Fighter IV pros at the alarming average rate of $40 per hour.
Aside from the privilege of kicking your butt while getting paid to do it, these pros will walk you through all the crazy combos and special moves for their favourite characters. The shame for having paid for video gaming lessons comes at no charge.
You can sign up or learn more about the online lessons by visiting the Event Hubs page.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free