Pros offer Street Fighter IV lessons
Are you so pathetically bad at Super Street Fighter IV that your button-mashing 5-year-old sister can pummel you out of existence? Then you're probably sucker enough to pay for lessons from a pro.
Siliconera writes about lessons being offered by a handful of Super Street Fighter IV pros at the alarming average rate of $40 per hour.
Aside from the privilege of kicking your butt while getting paid to do it, these pros will walk you through all the crazy combos and special moves for their favourite characters. The shame for having paid for video gaming lessons comes at no charge.
You can sign up or learn more about the online lessons by visiting the Event Hubs page.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer