Pros offer Street Fighter IV lessons
Are you so pathetically bad at Super Street Fighter IV that your button-mashing 5-year-old sister can pummel you out of existence? Then you're probably sucker enough to pay for lessons from a pro.
Siliconera writes about lessons being offered by a handful of Super Street Fighter IV pros at the alarming average rate of $40 per hour.
Aside from the privilege of kicking your butt while getting paid to do it, these pros will walk you through all the crazy combos and special moves for their favourite characters. The shame for having paid for video gaming lessons comes at no charge.
You can sign up or learn more about the online lessons by visiting the Event Hubs page.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light