Killzone 3 beta website launches
Ahead of the first-person shooter's scheduled multiplayer beta, Sony has launched a website on which invited beta testers will be able to provide feedback and access information on the game.
While the launch of the site isn't itself a surprise given that Killzone 2 underwent an invite-only multiplayer beta, it is surprising how early the beta is getting underway.
Invitations have not gone out, though an announcement during GameCom later this months seems likely.
Killzone 3 will be available for PlayStation 3 in February 2011.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan