Killzone 3 beta website launches
Ahead of the first-person shooter's scheduled multiplayer beta, Sony has launched a website on which invited beta testers will be able to provide feedback and access information on the game.
While the launch of the site isn't itself a surprise given that Killzone 2 underwent an invite-only multiplayer beta, it is surprising how early the beta is getting underway.
Invitations have not gone out, though an announcement during GameCom later this months seems likely.
Killzone 3 will be available for PlayStation 3 in February 2011.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today