Killzone 3 beta website launches
Ahead of the first-person shooter's scheduled multiplayer beta, Sony has launched a website on which invited beta testers will be able to provide feedback and access information on the game.
While the launch of the site isn't itself a surprise given that Killzone 2 underwent an invite-only multiplayer beta, it is surprising how early the beta is getting underway.
Invitations have not gone out, though an announcement during GameCom later this months seems likely.
Killzone 3 will be available for PlayStation 3 in February 2011.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update