Killzone 3 beta website launches
Ahead of the first-person shooter's scheduled multiplayer beta, Sony has launched a website on which invited beta testers will be able to provide feedback and access information on the game.
While the launch of the site isn't itself a surprise given that Killzone 2 underwent an invite-only multiplayer beta, it is surprising how early the beta is getting underway.
Invitations have not gone out, though an announcement during GameCom later this months seems likely.
Killzone 3 will be available for PlayStation 3 in February 2011.
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC