Killzone 3 beta website launches
Ahead of the first-person shooter's scheduled multiplayer beta, Sony has launched a website on which invited beta testers will be able to provide feedback and access information on the game.
While the launch of the site isn't itself a surprise given that Killzone 2 underwent an invite-only multiplayer beta, it is surprising how early the beta is getting underway.
Invitations have not gone out, though an announcement during GameCom later this months seems likely.
Killzone 3 will be available for PlayStation 3 in February 2011.
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015
- The PS4 is just a bit more powerful says Metro Redux developer, short documentary on the collection arrives
- Saints Row devs, Volition to reveal their new project at PAX Prime
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement