Ubisoft take CSI to Miami
A new game based on the super-popular CSI: Crime Scene Investigation TV series is currently in development under the watchful eye of Ubisoft, who'll be bringing CSI: Miami to the PC this winter. We're guessing the familiar forensic science / crime solving element will once again be the order of the day, this time set against the backdrop of Miami. Now that, is deductive power.
The new Miami CSI will see the player solving crimes by investigating scenes forensically, interrogating witnesses, and solving puzzles. The game is being developed by 369 Interactive.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year