Ubisoft take CSI to Miami
A new game based on the super-popular CSI: Crime Scene Investigation TV series is currently in development under the watchful eye of Ubisoft, who'll be bringing CSI: Miami to the PC this winter. We're guessing the familiar forensic science / crime solving element will once again be the order of the day, this time set against the backdrop of Miami. Now that, is deductive power.
The new Miami CSI will see the player solving crimes by investigating scenes forensically, interrogating witnesses, and solving puzzles. The game is being developed by 369 Interactive.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO