Ubisoft take CSI to Miami
A new game based on the super-popular CSI: Crime Scene Investigation TV series is currently in development under the watchful eye of Ubisoft, who'll be bringing CSI: Miami to the PC this winter. We're guessing the familiar forensic science / crime solving element will once again be the order of the day, this time set against the backdrop of Miami. Now that, is deductive power.
The new Miami CSI will see the player solving crimes by investigating scenes forensically, interrogating witnesses, and solving puzzles. The game is being developed by 369 Interactive.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny