Ubisoft take CSI to Miami
A new game based on the super-popular CSI: Crime Scene Investigation TV series is currently in development under the watchful eye of Ubisoft, who'll be bringing CSI: Miami to the PC this winter. We're guessing the familiar forensic science / crime solving element will once again be the order of the day, this time set against the backdrop of Miami. Now that, is deductive power.
The new Miami CSI will see the player solving crimes by investigating scenes forensically, interrogating witnesses, and solving puzzles. The game is being developed by 369 Interactive.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan