Ubisoft take CSI to Miami
A new game based on the super-popular CSI: Crime Scene Investigation TV series is currently in development under the watchful eye of Ubisoft, who'll be bringing CSI: Miami to the PC this winter. We're guessing the familiar forensic science / crime solving element will once again be the order of the day, this time set against the backdrop of Miami. Now that, is deductive power.
The new Miami CSI will see the player solving crimes by investigating scenes forensically, interrogating witnesses, and solving puzzles. The game is being developed by 369 Interactive.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year