No online co-op for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light till September
Xbox gamers eager to get their hands on Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and play it co-operatively will have to get their mates around because online co-op will not be supported until the end of September.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light may be launching on August the 18th on XBLA but the online co-op mode will not be available until the PC and PSN versions are released on September the 28th.
The online co-op component has been left out of the XBLA version for now as a last minute decision in order to ensure that the game is as good as it can be on launch.
Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart told Joystiq: "We made a decision recently because we were focusing on how we can deliver the best possible experience to the players. If we had launched with online co-op, we wouldn't feel comfortable that it was the best possible experience for the player. This is our first digital title and we want to make sure we deliver the best possible experience to players."
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage