No online co-op for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light till September
Xbox gamers eager to get their hands on Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and play it co-operatively will have to get their mates around because online co-op will not be supported until the end of September.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light may be launching on August the 18th on XBLA but the online co-op mode will not be available until the PC and PSN versions are released on September the 28th.
The online co-op component has been left out of the XBLA version for now as a last minute decision in order to ensure that the game is as good as it can be on launch.
Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart told Joystiq: "We made a decision recently because we were focusing on how we can deliver the best possible experience to the players. If we had launched with online co-op, we wouldn't feel comfortable that it was the best possible experience for the player. This is our first digital title and we want to make sure we deliver the best possible experience to players."
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer