No online co-op for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light till September
Xbox gamers eager to get their hands on Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and play it co-operatively will have to get their mates around because online co-op will not be supported until the end of September.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light may be launching on August the 18th on XBLA but the online co-op mode will not be available until the PC and PSN versions are released on September the 28th.
The online co-op component has been left out of the XBLA version for now as a last minute decision in order to ensure that the game is as good as it can be on launch.
Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart told Joystiq: "We made a decision recently because we were focusing on how we can deliver the best possible experience to the players. If we had launched with online co-op, we wouldn't feel comfortable that it was the best possible experience for the player. This is our first digital title and we want to make sure we deliver the best possible experience to players."
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III