No online co-op for Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light till September
Xbox gamers eager to get their hands on Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and play it co-operatively will have to get their mates around because online co-op will not be supported until the end of September.
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light may be launching on August the 18th on XBLA but the online co-op mode will not be available until the PC and PSN versions are released on September the 28th.
The online co-op component has been left out of the XBLA version for now as a last minute decision in order to ensure that the game is as good as it can be on launch.
Crystal Dynamics' Karl Stewart told Joystiq: "We made a decision recently because we were focusing on how we can deliver the best possible experience to the players. If we had launched with online co-op, we wouldn't feel comfortable that it was the best possible experience for the player. This is our first digital title and we want to make sure we deliver the best possible experience to players."
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light