Final DLC pack announced for BioShock 2
2K Games has announced the final pack of DLC for the underwater sequel BioShock 2.
The final DLC pack named Minerva's Den is a narrative-led single-player pack that will give a bit more back-story to Dr Tenenbaum's bizarre stranglehold over the denizens of Rapture.
Minerva's Den introduces a brand new area of Rapture called Rapture Central Computing, which conceals some dark secrets of Rapture founder Andrew Ryan.
The DLC will also add new hi-tech weaponry, plasmids and new enemies including electricity armed security bots and a new kind of Big Daddy.
2K's president Christoph Hatrmann said: "Minerva's Den is a substantial addition that will give players more of what they're looking for: more story, more narrative, more gameplay and more of Rapture. The core team has created an exciting product that further enhances the mystery and allure of the world of Rapture. Minerva's Den will be a fitting conclusion to the BioShock 2 saga."
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO