Final DLC pack announced for BioShock 2
2K Games has announced the final pack of DLC for the underwater sequel BioShock 2.
The final DLC pack named Minerva's Den is a narrative-led single-player pack that will give a bit more back-story to Dr Tenenbaum's bizarre stranglehold over the denizens of Rapture.
Minerva's Den introduces a brand new area of Rapture called Rapture Central Computing, which conceals some dark secrets of Rapture founder Andrew Ryan.
The DLC will also add new hi-tech weaponry, plasmids and new enemies including electricity armed security bots and a new kind of Big Daddy.
2K's president Christoph Hatrmann said: "Minerva's Den is a substantial addition that will give players more of what they're looking for: more story, more narrative, more gameplay and more of Rapture. The core team has created an exciting product that further enhances the mystery and allure of the world of Rapture. Minerva's Den will be a fitting conclusion to the BioShock 2 saga."
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free