Final DLC pack announced for BioShock 2
2K Games has announced the final pack of DLC for the underwater sequel BioShock 2.
The final DLC pack named Minerva's Den is a narrative-led single-player pack that will give a bit more back-story to Dr Tenenbaum's bizarre stranglehold over the denizens of Rapture.
Minerva's Den introduces a brand new area of Rapture called Rapture Central Computing, which conceals some dark secrets of Rapture founder Andrew Ryan.
The DLC will also add new hi-tech weaponry, plasmids and new enemies including electricity armed security bots and a new kind of Big Daddy.
2K's president Christoph Hatrmann said: "Minerva's Den is a substantial addition that will give players more of what they're looking for: more story, more narrative, more gameplay and more of Rapture. The core team has created an exciting product that further enhances the mystery and allure of the world of Rapture. Minerva's Den will be a fitting conclusion to the BioShock 2 saga."
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed