Final DLC pack announced for BioShock 2
2K Games has announced the final pack of DLC for the underwater sequel BioShock 2.
The final DLC pack named Minerva's Den is a narrative-led single-player pack that will give a bit more back-story to Dr Tenenbaum's bizarre stranglehold over the denizens of Rapture.
Minerva's Den introduces a brand new area of Rapture called Rapture Central Computing, which conceals some dark secrets of Rapture founder Andrew Ryan.
The DLC will also add new hi-tech weaponry, plasmids and new enemies including electricity armed security bots and a new kind of Big Daddy.
2K's president Christoph Hatrmann said: "Minerva's Den is a substantial addition that will give players more of what they're looking for: more story, more narrative, more gameplay and more of Rapture. The core team has created an exciting product that further enhances the mystery and allure of the world of Rapture. Minerva's Den will be a fitting conclusion to the BioShock 2 saga."
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey