Final DLC pack announced for BioShock 2
2K Games has announced the final pack of DLC for the underwater sequel BioShock 2.
The final DLC pack named Minerva's Den is a narrative-led single-player pack that will give a bit more back-story to Dr Tenenbaum's bizarre stranglehold over the denizens of Rapture.
Minerva's Den introduces a brand new area of Rapture called Rapture Central Computing, which conceals some dark secrets of Rapture founder Andrew Ryan.
The DLC will also add new hi-tech weaponry, plasmids and new enemies including electricity armed security bots and a new kind of Big Daddy.
2K's president Christoph Hatrmann said: "Minerva's Den is a substantial addition that will give players more of what they're looking for: more story, more narrative, more gameplay and more of Rapture. The core team has created an exciting product that further enhances the mystery and allure of the world of Rapture. Minerva's Den will be a fitting conclusion to the BioShock 2 saga."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year