Kaka to front FIFA 11
EA Sports has unveiled Brazilian football star Kaka as the face of FIFA 11.
The Real Madrid player will feature on the cover of the retail packs of FIFA 11.
Kaka said: "I've always been a fan of EA Sports and especially the FIFA series. Being on the FIFA 11 cover is a great honour for me since very few players have this opportunity, and there have been some great footballers featured on the cover of this truly amazing football game."
EA Sports' VP of football Matt Bilbey added: "Kaka brings passion, imagination and individual flair to the game every time on the pitch. He perfectly illustrates a new feature in FIFA 11 called Personality+ that sees a player's individual ability reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player. With Kaka's visionary style of football he's always one step ahead of the opposition, moving into space with an often subtle change of pace and delivering crisp, creative one-touch passes and catching the goalkeepers off guard with strikes often from distance on either foot. His play is unlike any other player in our game and you will feel individual differences like this in each player, in every match."
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer