Kaka to front FIFA 11
EA Sports has unveiled Brazilian football star Kaka as the face of FIFA 11.
The Real Madrid player will feature on the cover of the retail packs of FIFA 11.
Kaka said: "I've always been a fan of EA Sports and especially the FIFA series. Being on the FIFA 11 cover is a great honour for me since very few players have this opportunity, and there have been some great footballers featured on the cover of this truly amazing football game."
EA Sports' VP of football Matt Bilbey added: "Kaka brings passion, imagination and individual flair to the game every time on the pitch. He perfectly illustrates a new feature in FIFA 11 called Personality+ that sees a player's individual ability reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player. With Kaka's visionary style of football he's always one step ahead of the opposition, moving into space with an often subtle change of pace and delivering crisp, creative one-touch passes and catching the goalkeepers off guard with strikes often from distance on either foot. His play is unlike any other player in our game and you will feel individual differences like this in each player, in every match."
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer