Kaka to front FIFA 11
EA Sports has unveiled Brazilian football star Kaka as the face of FIFA 11.
The Real Madrid player will feature on the cover of the retail packs of FIFA 11.
Kaka said: "I've always been a fan of EA Sports and especially the FIFA series. Being on the FIFA 11 cover is a great honour for me since very few players have this opportunity, and there have been some great footballers featured on the cover of this truly amazing football game."
EA Sports' VP of football Matt Bilbey added: "Kaka brings passion, imagination and individual flair to the game every time on the pitch. He perfectly illustrates a new feature in FIFA 11 called Personality+ that sees a player's individual ability reflected in game, enabling clear differentiation for every player. With Kaka's visionary style of football he's always one step ahead of the opposition, moving into space with an often subtle change of pace and delivering crisp, creative one-touch passes and catching the goalkeepers off guard with strikes often from distance on either foot. His play is unlike any other player in our game and you will feel individual differences like this in each player, in every match."
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One