Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
Chair will be drawing the eon-spanning storyline of their mobile duelling series Infinite Blade to a close next week.
Infinity Blade 3 will receive it's final piece of downloadable content, Kingdom Come, which will bring to an epic conclusion the adventure that began with Infinity Blade in 2010.
Since Infinite Blade launched on iPhone in December 2010, bringing the Unreal Engine to mobile devices for the first time, the series has been played by over 50 million players world wide and even seen two spin-off novels by Brandon Sanderson.
Infinity Blade 3's final DLC, Kingdom Come, will hit the iOS App Store on September the 4th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light