Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
Chair will be drawing the eon-spanning storyline of their mobile duelling series Infinite Blade to a close next week.
Infinity Blade 3 will receive it's final piece of downloadable content, Kingdom Come, which will bring to an epic conclusion the adventure that began with Infinity Blade in 2010.
Since Infinite Blade launched on iPhone in December 2010, bringing the Unreal Engine to mobile devices for the first time, the series has been played by over 50 million players world wide and even seen two spin-off novels by Brandon Sanderson.
Infinity Blade 3's final DLC, Kingdom Come, will hit the iOS App Store on September the 4th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3