Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
Chair will be drawing the eon-spanning storyline of their mobile duelling series Infinite Blade to a close next week.
Infinity Blade 3 will receive it's final piece of downloadable content, Kingdom Come, which will bring to an epic conclusion the adventure that began with Infinity Blade in 2010.
Since Infinite Blade launched on iPhone in December 2010, bringing the Unreal Engine to mobile devices for the first time, the series has been played by over 50 million players world wide and even seen two spin-off novels by Brandon Sanderson.
Infinity Blade 3's final DLC, Kingdom Come, will hit the iOS App Store on September the 4th.
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe
- Free update and Black Sea Colonies DLC arrives for Total War: Rome II
- Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions coming next week
- World Of Warcraft subs jump back over the 10 million mark with the release of Warlords Of Draenor
- F1 2014 gets a new trailer to celebrate the F1 season finale at the Yas Marina Circuit in Abu Dhabi