Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
Chair will be drawing the eon-spanning storyline of their mobile duelling series Infinite Blade to a close next week.
Infinity Blade 3 will receive it's final piece of downloadable content, Kingdom Come, which will bring to an epic conclusion the adventure that began with Infinity Blade in 2010.
Since Infinite Blade launched on iPhone in December 2010, bringing the Unreal Engine to mobile devices for the first time, the series has been played by over 50 million players world wide and even seen two spin-off novels by Brandon Sanderson.
Infinity Blade 3's final DLC, Kingdom Come, will hit the iOS App Store on September the 4th.
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest