Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
Chair will be drawing the eon-spanning storyline of their mobile duelling series Infinite Blade to a close next week.
Infinity Blade 3 will receive it's final piece of downloadable content, Kingdom Come, which will bring to an epic conclusion the adventure that began with Infinity Blade in 2010.
Since Infinite Blade launched on iPhone in December 2010, bringing the Unreal Engine to mobile devices for the first time, the series has been played by over 50 million players world wide and even seen two spin-off novels by Brandon Sanderson.
Infinity Blade 3's final DLC, Kingdom Come, will hit the iOS App Store on September the 4th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny