Half-Minute Hero 2 in the works
Developer MMV is readying a sequel to awesome time-based role-playing game Half-Minute Hero, promising new types of quests and modes.
Andriasang has translated a preview of the cleverly named Hero 30 Second (Japanese title only) in the latest issue of Famitsu. The magazine goes into depth about several new quest types and the revised time limits during quests.
Five quest scenarios will be offered--up from the original's four: Overture, Judgment, Revolution, Ragnarok, and Destiny. Each of these quest scenarios put you in control of a different hero with unique abilities. Curiously, the article says that not all quests will have time limits.
Also added is a level editor that will let you build your own scenarios. Other new modes include four-way multiplayer and consecutive boss battles.
Hero 30 Second will be available for PSP in Japan. No US or UK release has been announced.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage