343 Industries: Nothing to announce on a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection
PC gamers have been watching eagerly to see if and/or when 343 Industries will announce a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
There have been indications that the collection, which features remastered versions of Halos 1 through 4, may be coming to the PC at some point. 343's Dan Ayoub even said, “We're listening” when asked about it by fans during a Twitch stream from E3.
343 Industries boss Bonnie Ross has other ideas though and has quashed any hope of The Master Chief Collection coming to PC for now. She said, “We are focused all on [Xbox One]. It is Master Chief’s story, and it is Master Chief’s story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC.”
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is due to be released on Xbox One on November the 11th.
- BioWare's David Gaider moves from Dragon Age to a new secret BioWare project
- Cross-Buy coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One staring with Zen Pinball FX2
- Bungie knew about Destiny's loot cave before launch
- This year's BAFTA Games Awards to stream live on Twitch, watch it here
- Harmonix confirms Rock Band 4 coming to next-gen consoles this year
- Wasteland 2 also coming to the PS4
- Block 'N' Load gets a final launch date
- Elite: Dangerous is a timed exclusive on the Xbox One, PS4 version is coming too
- Phil Harrison rumoured to be leaving Microsoft