343 Industries: Nothing to announce on a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection
PC gamers have been watching eagerly to see if and/or when 343 Industries will announce a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
There have been indications that the collection, which features remastered versions of Halos 1 through 4, may be coming to the PC at some point. 343's Dan Ayoub even said, “We're listening” when asked about it by fans during a Twitch stream from E3.
343 Industries boss Bonnie Ross has other ideas though and has quashed any hope of The Master Chief Collection coming to PC for now. She said, “We are focused all on [Xbox One]. It is Master Chief’s story, and it is Master Chief’s story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC.”
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is due to be released on Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like