343 Industries: Nothing to announce on a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection
PC gamers have been watching eagerly to see if and/or when 343 Industries will announce a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
There have been indications that the collection, which features remastered versions of Halos 1 through 4, may be coming to the PC at some point. 343's Dan Ayoub even said, “We're listening” when asked about it by fans during a Twitch stream from E3.
343 Industries boss Bonnie Ross has other ideas though and has quashed any hope of The Master Chief Collection coming to PC for now. She said, “We are focused all on [Xbox One]. It is Master Chief’s story, and it is Master Chief’s story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC.”
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is due to be released on Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order