343 Industries: Nothing to announce on a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection
PC gamers have been watching eagerly to see if and/or when 343 Industries will announce a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
There have been indications that the collection, which features remastered versions of Halos 1 through 4, may be coming to the PC at some point. 343's Dan Ayoub even said, “We're listening” when asked about it by fans during a Twitch stream from E3.
343 Industries boss Bonnie Ross has other ideas though and has quashed any hope of The Master Chief Collection coming to PC for now. She said, “We are focused all on [Xbox One]. It is Master Chief’s story, and it is Master Chief’s story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC.”
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is due to be released on Xbox One on November the 11th.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release