343 Industries: Nothing to announce on a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection
PC gamers have been watching eagerly to see if and/or when 343 Industries will announce a PC version of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
There have been indications that the collection, which features remastered versions of Halos 1 through 4, may be coming to the PC at some point. 343's Dan Ayoub even said, “We're listening” when asked about it by fans during a Twitch stream from E3.
343 Industries boss Bonnie Ross has other ideas though and has quashed any hope of The Master Chief Collection coming to PC for now. She said, “We are focused all on [Xbox One]. It is Master Chief’s story, and it is Master Chief’s story on [Xbox One]. So at this time, we have no plans or nothing to announce for PC.”
Halo: The Master Chief Collection is due to be released on Xbox One on November the 11th.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May