Soundgarden collaborating with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Activision has announced a special collaboration that they have done with Soundgarden for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.
Soundgarden's brand new album Telephantasm, which launches this September, will be available as DLC for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock from the day of release.
On the same day three special editions of the album will be available to buy in the shops - one with two CDs and a DVD one with three vinyl discs and one featuring all the CDs, the DVD, vinyl discs, a selection of lithographs, a poster and more.
Activision's Tim Riley said: "We're extremely excited to be collaborating with Soundgarden on this monumental moment in their music career. Guitar Hero continues to break new ground by being the preeminent interactive platform for debuting original content and a stage for the biggest acts in all genres of rock and roll to reach new audiences in an all-new way."
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year