Soundgarden collaborating with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Activision has announced a special collaboration that they have done with Soundgarden for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.
Soundgarden's brand new album Telephantasm, which launches this September, will be available as DLC for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock from the day of release.
On the same day three special editions of the album will be available to buy in the shops - one with two CDs and a DVD one with three vinyl discs and one featuring all the CDs, the DVD, vinyl discs, a selection of lithographs, a poster and more.
Activision's Tim Riley said: "We're extremely excited to be collaborating with Soundgarden on this monumental moment in their music career. Guitar Hero continues to break new ground by being the preeminent interactive platform for debuting original content and a stage for the biggest acts in all genres of rock and roll to reach new audiences in an all-new way."
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game