Soundgarden collaborating with Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Activision has announced a special collaboration that they have done with Soundgarden for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock.
Soundgarden's brand new album Telephantasm, which launches this September, will be available as DLC for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock from the day of release.
On the same day three special editions of the album will be available to buy in the shops - one with two CDs and a DVD one with three vinyl discs and one featuring all the CDs, the DVD, vinyl discs, a selection of lithographs, a poster and more.
Activision's Tim Riley said: "We're extremely excited to be collaborating with Soundgarden on this monumental moment in their music career. Guitar Hero continues to break new ground by being the preeminent interactive platform for debuting original content and a stage for the biggest acts in all genres of rock and roll to reach new audiences in an all-new way."
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch