No motion support for Fight Night Champion
EA Sports' Brian Hayes has knocked out cold any hope for motion control support in Fight Night Champion.
Hayes told Eurogamer that the fitness level required to play the next Fight Night game would be beyond most gamers.
Hayes said: "It's a little bit too twitch-based, not to mention the fact that standing on your feet for three minutes and throwing punches is something that, believe it or not, might be beyond the fitness level of most gamers!"
Hayes added: "The motion-based control systems, since they are very new and aren't on the market yet... Fight Night Champion has not been developed and is not currently being developed to utilise those."
So no Move or Kinect support this time around.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America