No motion support for Fight Night Champion
EA Sports' Brian Hayes has knocked out cold any hope for motion control support in Fight Night Champion.
Hayes told Eurogamer that the fitness level required to play the next Fight Night game would be beyond most gamers.
Hayes said: "It's a little bit too twitch-based, not to mention the fact that standing on your feet for three minutes and throwing punches is something that, believe it or not, might be beyond the fitness level of most gamers!"
Hayes added: "The motion-based control systems, since they are very new and aren't on the market yet... Fight Night Champion has not been developed and is not currently being developed to utilise those."
So no Move or Kinect support this time around.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO