Capcom: Okamiden and DS were a natural fit
Capcom has been giving out some more details on their forthcoming sequel to Okami.
Okamiden producer Motohide Eshiro has been talking of their choice of the DS as a platform to the UK's Official Nintendo Magazine.
Eshiro said: "The distinctive feature of the Celestial Brush is just screaming out to be realised on the DS touch screen. I think it's only natural that Okamiden was designed for DS."
He added: "Showing such diverse, sensitive colours that were seen in the original Okami was one tough task indeed. However, it was rather fortuitous for Capcom to have plenty of talented programmers and graphic designers that they have put everything into this title and recreated that very experience on the DS."
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent