Capcom: Okamiden and DS were a natural fit
Capcom has been giving out some more details on their forthcoming sequel to Okami.
Okamiden producer Motohide Eshiro has been talking of their choice of the DS as a platform to the UK's Official Nintendo Magazine.
Eshiro said: "The distinctive feature of the Celestial Brush is just screaming out to be realised on the DS touch screen. I think it's only natural that Okamiden was designed for DS."
He added: "Showing such diverse, sensitive colours that were seen in the original Okami was one tough task indeed. However, it was rather fortuitous for Capcom to have plenty of talented programmers and graphic designers that they have put everything into this title and recreated that very experience on the DS."
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3