Capcom: Okamiden and DS were a natural fit
Capcom has been giving out some more details on their forthcoming sequel to Okami.
Okamiden producer Motohide Eshiro has been talking of their choice of the DS as a platform to the UK's Official Nintendo Magazine.
Eshiro said: "The distinctive feature of the Celestial Brush is just screaming out to be realised on the DS touch screen. I think it's only natural that Okamiden was designed for DS."
He added: "Showing such diverse, sensitive colours that were seen in the original Okami was one tough task indeed. However, it was rather fortuitous for Capcom to have plenty of talented programmers and graphic designers that they have put everything into this title and recreated that very experience on the DS."
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015