Capcom: Okamiden and DS were a natural fit
Capcom has been giving out some more details on their forthcoming sequel to Okami.
Okamiden producer Motohide Eshiro has been talking of their choice of the DS as a platform to the UK's Official Nintendo Magazine.
Eshiro said: "The distinctive feature of the Celestial Brush is just screaming out to be realised on the DS touch screen. I think it's only natural that Okamiden was designed for DS."
He added: "Showing such diverse, sensitive colours that were seen in the original Okami was one tough task indeed. However, it was rather fortuitous for Capcom to have plenty of talented programmers and graphic designers that they have put everything into this title and recreated that very experience on the DS."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year