Sony tight-lipped on Resistance 3 at Gamescom
Sony has refused to comment on the recent rumours that Insomniac could be revealing Resistance 3 at this year's Gamescom.
The rumours come after Insomniac announced that they would be unveiling a new PS3 title before PAX.
Sony responded to a request for clarification from BeefJack with the standard "No comment".
The rumours have compounded by the wording of the announcement. It read: "We're really excited to finally reveal this project, and we couldn't resist being the first to share the news with you."
We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May