Sony tight-lipped on Resistance 3 at Gamescom
Sony has refused to comment on the recent rumours that Insomniac could be revealing Resistance 3 at this year's Gamescom.
The rumours come after Insomniac announced that they would be unveiling a new PS3 title before PAX.
Sony responded to a request for clarification from BeefJack with the standard "No comment".
The rumours have compounded by the wording of the announcement. It read: "We're really excited to finally reveal this project, and we couldn't resist being the first to share the news with you."
We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer