Sony tight-lipped on Resistance 3 at Gamescom
Sony has refused to comment on the recent rumours that Insomniac could be revealing Resistance 3 at this year's Gamescom.
The rumours come after Insomniac announced that they would be unveiling a new PS3 title before PAX.
Sony responded to a request for clarification from BeefJack with the standard "No comment".
The rumours have compounded by the wording of the announcement. It read: "We're really excited to finally reveal this project, and we couldn't resist being the first to share the news with you."
We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave