Sony tight-lipped on Resistance 3 at Gamescom
Sony has refused to comment on the recent rumours that Insomniac could be revealing Resistance 3 at this year's Gamescom.
The rumours come after Insomniac announced that they would be unveiling a new PS3 title before PAX.
Sony responded to a request for clarification from BeefJack with the standard "No comment".
The rumours have compounded by the wording of the announcement. It read: "We're really excited to finally reveal this project, and we couldn't resist being the first to share the news with you."
We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week