Sony tight-lipped on Resistance 3 at Gamescom
Sony has refused to comment on the recent rumours that Insomniac could be revealing Resistance 3 at this year's Gamescom.
The rumours come after Insomniac announced that they would be unveiling a new PS3 title before PAX.
Sony responded to a request for clarification from BeefJack with the standard "No comment".
The rumours have compounded by the wording of the announcement. It read: "We're really excited to finally reveal this project, and we couldn't resist being the first to share the news with you."
We'll let you know as soon as we do.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title