Killzone studio working on new title
Sony subsidiary Guerrilla has confirmed with a Dutch publication that early work is being done on a new, original game.
Managing director Herman Hulst admitted, "We had quite a quick idea of what we want to do, but it's still too early to talk about it."
Whatever it is, it'll certainly be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. Prior to the release of Killzone 2, Sony merged with the Dutch developer which is now hard at work on Killzone 3.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title