Killzone studio working on new title
Sony subsidiary Guerrilla has confirmed with a Dutch publication that early work is being done on a new, original game.
Managing director Herman Hulst admitted, "We had quite a quick idea of what we want to do, but it's still too early to talk about it."
Whatever it is, it'll certainly be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. Prior to the release of Killzone 2, Sony merged with the Dutch developer which is now hard at work on Killzone 3.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone