Killzone studio working on new title
Sony subsidiary Guerrilla has confirmed with a Dutch publication that early work is being done on a new, original game.
Managing director Herman Hulst admitted, "We had quite a quick idea of what we want to do, but it's still too early to talk about it."
Whatever it is, it'll certainly be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. Prior to the release of Killzone 2, Sony merged with the Dutch developer which is now hard at work on Killzone 3.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date