Killzone studio working on new title
Sony subsidiary Guerrilla has confirmed with a Dutch publication that early work is being done on a new, original game.
Managing director Herman Hulst admitted, "We had quite a quick idea of what we want to do, but it's still too early to talk about it."
Whatever it is, it'll certainly be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. Prior to the release of Killzone 2, Sony merged with the Dutch developer which is now hard at work on Killzone 3.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3