Killzone studio working on new title
Sony subsidiary Guerrilla has confirmed with a Dutch publication that early work is being done on a new, original game.
Managing director Herman Hulst admitted, "We had quite a quick idea of what we want to do, but it's still too early to talk about it."
Whatever it is, it'll certainly be a PlayStation 3 exclusive. Prior to the release of Killzone 2, Sony merged with the Dutch developer which is now hard at work on Killzone 3.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014