New PSP God of War out Nov. 2
The second game in the lauded God of War franchise to hit PlayStation Portable will be available at the beginning of November.
PlayStation.Blog US confirms the release date in a post, as well as detailing a surprisingly robust list of pre-order goodies.
Among the incentives for pre-ordering a copy of the PSP: a copy of the original soundtrack, PSP theme, PS3 dynamic theme, PlayStation Network avatar, Legionnaire skin, and game directors documentary.
Also detailed is a new PSP bundle that includes a PSP-3000, copy of the game, a PlayStation Network download voucher for the game, a copy of the movie Kick-Ass, and a 2GB Memory Stick. Telling that Sony is packing in PSP-3000 and not PSPgo in the bundle, isn't it?
God of War: Ghost of Sparta will be available for PSP on November 2 in the US.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update