Black Ops getting premium editions
Like Modern Warfare 2 before it, Call of Duty: Black Ops is set for release in three configurations: standard, Prestige, and Hardened--the latter two sure to wage war on your wallet.
IGN has found product listings on Buy.com for Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige and Hardened Editions. Unfortunately, they've been pulled since IGN's reporting.
As with the same editions offered for Modern Warfare 2, they don't come cheap. IGN has screen captures from the listings that put the Prestige Edition at $79.99 and the feature-packed Hardened Edition at a whopping $149.99.
Come the game's release on November 9, which version will you pick up?
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side