Black Ops getting premium editions
Like Modern Warfare 2 before it, Call of Duty: Black Ops is set for release in three configurations: standard, Prestige, and Hardened--the latter two sure to wage war on your wallet.
IGN has found product listings on Buy.com for Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige and Hardened Editions. Unfortunately, they've been pulled since IGN's reporting.
As with the same editions offered for Modern Warfare 2, they don't come cheap. IGN has screen captures from the listings that put the Prestige Edition at $79.99 and the feature-packed Hardened Edition at a whopping $149.99.
Come the game's release on November 9, which version will you pick up?
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title