Black Ops getting premium editions
Like Modern Warfare 2 before it, Call of Duty: Black Ops is set for release in three configurations: standard, Prestige, and Hardened--the latter two sure to wage war on your wallet.
IGN has found product listings on Buy.com for Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige and Hardened Editions. Unfortunately, they've been pulled since IGN's reporting.
As with the same editions offered for Modern Warfare 2, they don't come cheap. IGN has screen captures from the listings that put the Prestige Edition at $79.99 and the feature-packed Hardened Edition at a whopping $149.99.
Come the game's release on November 9, which version will you pick up?
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One
- Indie dev threatens Gabe Newell after a minor error at his game's Steam launch, game gets pulled from Steam
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early