Black Ops getting premium editions
Like Modern Warfare 2 before it, Call of Duty: Black Ops is set for release in three configurations: standard, Prestige, and Hardened--the latter two sure to wage war on your wallet.
IGN has found product listings on Buy.com for Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige and Hardened Editions. Unfortunately, they've been pulled since IGN's reporting.
As with the same editions offered for Modern Warfare 2, they don't come cheap. IGN has screen captures from the listings that put the Prestige Edition at $79.99 and the feature-packed Hardened Edition at a whopping $149.99.
Come the game's release on November 9, which version will you pick up?
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer