Operation Flashpoint sequel spotted
A follow up to Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising has been confirmed, although details about the Codemasters-published title are scarce.
The Official Xbox Magazine spoke with CVG about the game's debut in the magazine's upcoming issue. While not a lot was said about Operation Flashpoint: Red River, at least we know it's official.
"Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising was tremendously ambitious, but struggled to deliver," opines editor Jon Hicks. "So we were pleased to see that the sequel is a tighter, more focused game that's nevertheless still striving for a more realistic recreation of warfare."
Although no announcement has been made, Operation Flashpoint: Red River will presumably be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto