Operation Flashpoint sequel spotted
A follow up to Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising has been confirmed, although details about the Codemasters-published title are scarce.
The Official Xbox Magazine spoke with CVG about the game's debut in the magazine's upcoming issue. While not a lot was said about Operation Flashpoint: Red River, at least we know it's official.
"Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising was tremendously ambitious, but struggled to deliver," opines editor Jon Hicks. "So we were pleased to see that the sequel is a tighter, more focused game that's nevertheless still striving for a more realistic recreation of warfare."
Although no announcement has been made, Operation Flashpoint: Red River will presumably be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage