Operation Flashpoint sequel spotted
A follow up to Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising has been confirmed, although details about the Codemasters-published title are scarce.
The Official Xbox Magazine spoke with CVG about the game's debut in the magazine's upcoming issue. While not a lot was said about Operation Flashpoint: Red River, at least we know it's official.
"Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising was tremendously ambitious, but struggled to deliver," opines editor Jon Hicks. "So we were pleased to see that the sequel is a tighter, more focused game that's nevertheless still striving for a more realistic recreation of warfare."
Although no announcement has been made, Operation Flashpoint: Red River will presumably be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes