Alpha Protocol moves 700k copies
Although sales are lower than desired, critically panned espionage role-playing game Alpha Protocol sold surprisingly better than expected.
Of course, that's a disappointment given the publisher's desire to see the Obsidian-developer game push well over a million copies. Criticism over its technical stability, mission design, and writing led to low-scoring reviews.
The debatable sales figures of Alpha Protocol didn't drag the company down, though, as the Japanese conglomerate saw profits rise close to 300% year-to-date.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side