Alpha Protocol moves 700k copies
Although sales are lower than desired, critically panned espionage role-playing game Alpha Protocol sold surprisingly better than expected.
Of course, that's a disappointment given the publisher's desire to see the Obsidian-developer game push well over a million copies. Criticism over its technical stability, mission design, and writing led to low-scoring reviews.
The debatable sales figures of Alpha Protocol didn't drag the company down, though, as the Japanese conglomerate saw profits rise close to 300% year-to-date.
- More details drop on Destiny's upcoming House Of Wolves expansion
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition is on its way, just not for Xbox One
- Pre-House Of Wolves patch hits Destiny today, won't be activated until a later date
- SEGA will not have a booth at E3 this year
- Hearthstone hits 30 million registered users
- Oculus Rift confirms the VR headset will launch for consumers early in 2016
- Microsoft confirms DirectX 12 will allow PC users to use multiple graphics processors
- First images from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 appear
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow