Alpha Protocol moves 700k copies
Although sales are lower than desired, critically panned espionage role-playing game Alpha Protocol sold surprisingly better than expected.
Of course, that's a disappointment given the publisher's desire to see the Obsidian-developer game push well over a million copies. Criticism over its technical stability, mission design, and writing led to low-scoring reviews.
The debatable sales figures of Alpha Protocol didn't drag the company down, though, as the Japanese conglomerate saw profits rise close to 300% year-to-date.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year