Realtime Worlds reveals Project: MyWorld
With APB now out of the door Realtime Worlds thought this might be a good time to reveal their next big title.
Anyone who thought that APB was an ambitious project are in for a surprise because their new title, Project: MyWorld is even grander in scope.Project: MyWorld is a massive undertaking that combines social networking with social and traditional gaming and user-generated content.
The new title will seems to be as much a platform in its own right as it is a game.
Realtime Worlds is currently looking for participants in a closed beta test for Project: Myworld and will be available to the world to explore some time in 2011 either in open beta or in a full release.
More details are available on the Project: MyWorld website.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey