Realtime Worlds reveals Project: MyWorld
With APB now out of the door Realtime Worlds thought this might be a good time to reveal their next big title.
Anyone who thought that APB was an ambitious project are in for a surprise because their new title, Project: MyWorld is even grander in scope.Project: MyWorld is a massive undertaking that combines social networking with social and traditional gaming and user-generated content.
The new title will seems to be as much a platform in its own right as it is a game.
Realtime Worlds is currently looking for participants in a closed beta test for Project: Myworld and will be available to the world to explore some time in 2011 either in open beta or in a full release.
More details are available on the Project: MyWorld website.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer