Realtime Worlds reveals Project: MyWorld
With APB now out of the door Realtime Worlds thought this might be a good time to reveal their next big title.
Anyone who thought that APB was an ambitious project are in for a surprise because their new title, Project: MyWorld is even grander in scope.Project: MyWorld is a massive undertaking that combines social networking with social and traditional gaming and user-generated content.
The new title will seems to be as much a platform in its own right as it is a game.
Realtime Worlds is currently looking for participants in a closed beta test for Project: Myworld and will be available to the world to explore some time in 2011 either in open beta or in a full release.
More details are available on the Project: MyWorld website.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon