Realtime Worlds reveals Project: MyWorld
With APB now out of the door Realtime Worlds thought this might be a good time to reveal their next big title.
Anyone who thought that APB was an ambitious project are in for a surprise because their new title, Project: MyWorld is even grander in scope.Project: MyWorld is a massive undertaking that combines social networking with social and traditional gaming and user-generated content.
The new title will seems to be as much a platform in its own right as it is a game.
Realtime Worlds is currently looking for participants in a closed beta test for Project: Myworld and will be available to the world to explore some time in 2011 either in open beta or in a full release.
More details are available on the Project: MyWorld website.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light