Realtime Worlds reveals Project: MyWorld
With APB now out of the door Realtime Worlds thought this might be a good time to reveal their next big title.
Anyone who thought that APB was an ambitious project are in for a surprise because their new title, Project: MyWorld is even grander in scope.Project: MyWorld is a massive undertaking that combines social networking with social and traditional gaming and user-generated content.
The new title will seems to be as much a platform in its own right as it is a game.
Realtime Worlds is currently looking for participants in a closed beta test for Project: Myworld and will be available to the world to explore some time in 2011 either in open beta or in a full release.
More details are available on the Project: MyWorld website.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side