CoD: Black Ops detailed for DS
DS developer n-Space has given up some details of their take on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
N-Space is promising an authentic Call of Duty experience on the DS with six-player multiplayer, two-player co-op and Arcade and Challenge modes with added achievements for the single-player campaign.
The multiplayer also features a brand new Perks system to reward players for becoming skilled operatives.
N-Space boss Dan O'Leary said: "Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Nintendo DS is going to take the handheld Call of Duty experience to a new level. From taking the controls of an attack helicopter to flying an experimental stealth fighter jet, players will have a wealth of new features to utilise."
- Destiny's Vault of Glass Raid coming next week
- Evolution boasts load times under 10 seconds and a 17GB install for Driveclub
- Frontier announces the final release pricing for Elite: Dangerous
- Footage appears of a cancelled Kinect-powered Gears Of War RTS
- Sony closing PSN access for European PSP users next week
- Hotline Miami themed DLC coming to Payday 2
- Sony: The PS Vita is “remarkably resilient”
- Football Manager documentary headed to Vue Cinemas next month
- Curious about the how combat works in Frozen Synapse Prime? The latest video explains all