CoD: Black Ops detailed for DS
DS developer n-Space has given up some details of their take on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
N-Space is promising an authentic Call of Duty experience on the DS with six-player multiplayer, two-player co-op and Arcade and Challenge modes with added achievements for the single-player campaign.
The multiplayer also features a brand new Perks system to reward players for becoming skilled operatives.
N-Space boss Dan O'Leary said: "Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Nintendo DS is going to take the handheld Call of Duty experience to a new level. From taking the controls of an attack helicopter to flying an experimental stealth fighter jet, players will have a wealth of new features to utilise."
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto