CoD: Black Ops detailed for DS
DS developer n-Space has given up some details of their take on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
N-Space is promising an authentic Call of Duty experience on the DS with six-player multiplayer, two-player co-op and Arcade and Challenge modes with added achievements for the single-player campaign.
The multiplayer also features a brand new Perks system to reward players for becoming skilled operatives.
N-Space boss Dan O'Leary said: "Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Nintendo DS is going to take the handheld Call of Duty experience to a new level. From taking the controls of an attack helicopter to flying an experimental stealth fighter jet, players will have a wealth of new features to utilise."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3