CoD: Black Ops detailed for DS
DS developer n-Space has given up some details of their take on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
N-Space is promising an authentic Call of Duty experience on the DS with six-player multiplayer, two-player co-op and Arcade and Challenge modes with added achievements for the single-player campaign.
The multiplayer also features a brand new Perks system to reward players for becoming skilled operatives.
N-Space boss Dan O'Leary said: "Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Nintendo DS is going to take the handheld Call of Duty experience to a new level. From taking the controls of an attack helicopter to flying an experimental stealth fighter jet, players will have a wealth of new features to utilise."
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan