CoD: Black Ops detailed for DS
DS developer n-Space has given up some details of their take on Call of Duty: Black Ops.
N-Space is promising an authentic Call of Duty experience on the DS with six-player multiplayer, two-player co-op and Arcade and Challenge modes with added achievements for the single-player campaign.
The multiplayer also features a brand new Perks system to reward players for becoming skilled operatives.
N-Space boss Dan O'Leary said: "Call of Duty: Black Ops for the Nintendo DS is going to take the handheld Call of Duty experience to a new level. From taking the controls of an attack helicopter to flying an experimental stealth fighter jet, players will have a wealth of new features to utilise."
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update