FIFA 11 gets new Career mode
In an effort to entice football fans to purchase another game after picking 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa earlier this year, EA Sports is incorporating new modes in its annual franchise.
Last year's Manager mode has been reconfigured into Career mode EA Sports's official FIFA game page outlines.
Instead of having a separate mode for players and managers, you can choose to play Career mode as either or both. An unnamed member of the development teams describes the mode has having been "built from scratch for FIFA 11."
Also new is a 5-on-5 Street Football mode specific to the Wii version of the game.
FIFA 11 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Nintendo DS on October 1. An iPhone and iPod touch version of the game is expected sometime in October.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free