FIFA 11 gets new Career mode
In an effort to entice football fans to purchase another game after picking 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa earlier this year, EA Sports is incorporating new modes in its annual franchise.
Last year's Manager mode has been reconfigured into Career mode EA Sports's official FIFA game page outlines.
Instead of having a separate mode for players and managers, you can choose to play Career mode as either or both. An unnamed member of the development teams describes the mode has having been "built from scratch for FIFA 11."
Also new is a 5-on-5 Street Football mode specific to the Wii version of the game.
FIFA 11 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Nintendo DS on October 1. An iPhone and iPod touch version of the game is expected sometime in October.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May