FIFA 11 gets new Career mode
In an effort to entice football fans to purchase another game after picking 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa earlier this year, EA Sports is incorporating new modes in its annual franchise.
Last year's Manager mode has been reconfigured into Career mode EA Sports's official FIFA game page outlines.
Instead of having a separate mode for players and managers, you can choose to play Career mode as either or both. An unnamed member of the development teams describes the mode has having been "built from scratch for FIFA 11."
Also new is a 5-on-5 Street Football mode specific to the Wii version of the game.
FIFA 11 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Nintendo DS on October 1. An iPhone and iPod touch version of the game is expected sometime in October.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing