FIFA 11 gets new Career mode
In an effort to entice football fans to purchase another game after picking 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa earlier this year, EA Sports is incorporating new modes in its annual franchise.
Last year's Manager mode has been reconfigured into Career mode EA Sports's official FIFA game page outlines.
Instead of having a separate mode for players and managers, you can choose to play Career mode as either or both. An unnamed member of the development teams describes the mode has having been "built from scratch for FIFA 11."
Also new is a 5-on-5 Street Football mode specific to the Wii version of the game.
FIFA 11 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Nintendo DS on October 1. An iPhone and iPod touch version of the game is expected sometime in October.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey