FIFA 11 gets new Career mode
In an effort to entice football fans to purchase another game after picking 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa earlier this year, EA Sports is incorporating new modes in its annual franchise.
Last year's Manager mode has been reconfigured into Career mode EA Sports's official FIFA game page outlines.
Instead of having a separate mode for players and managers, you can choose to play Career mode as either or both. An unnamed member of the development teams describes the mode has having been "built from scratch for FIFA 11."
Also new is a 5-on-5 Street Football mode specific to the Wii version of the game.
FIFA 11 will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, and Nintendo DS on October 1. An iPhone and iPod touch version of the game is expected sometime in October.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims