Street Fighter IV 3DS a 2D fighter
Don't be fooled by the 3D moniker for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS version of Street Fighter IV because it's sticking to 2D gameplay.
Andriasang has translated an interview Famitsu has published with Producer Yoshinori Ono about the state of the 3DS fighter and how the gameplay will differ with consideration to the 3D graphics.
Although Ono declined to specifically comment on how the handheld's 3D feature will be utilised, he made clear that the gameplay would remain 2D. "The gameplay will be the same as Super Street Fighter IV."
That's a very good thing given the console's near-universal acclaim. According to Ono, Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is 10% done.
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: Old Blood a prequel to The New Order
- OlliOlli 2 devs Roll7 troll the game's Twitter critics
- DayZ creator teams up with Improbable to make the game worlds he's always wanted
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster coming to the PS4 in the summer
- [Update] Possible March PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up appears on NeoGAF
- Trading gold for subscriptions coming soon to World Of Warcraft
- Unity 5 arrives completely free
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release