Street Fighter IV 3DS a 2D fighter
Don't be fooled by the 3D moniker for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS version of Street Fighter IV because it's sticking to 2D gameplay.
Andriasang has translated an interview Famitsu has published with Producer Yoshinori Ono about the state of the 3DS fighter and how the gameplay will differ with consideration to the 3D graphics.
Although Ono declined to specifically comment on how the handheld's 3D feature will be utilised, he made clear that the gameplay would remain 2D. "The gameplay will be the same as Super Street Fighter IV."
That's a very good thing given the console's near-universal acclaim. According to Ono, Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is 10% done.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch