Street Fighter IV 3DS a 2D fighter
Don't be fooled by the 3D moniker for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS version of Street Fighter IV because it's sticking to 2D gameplay.
Andriasang has translated an interview Famitsu has published with Producer Yoshinori Ono about the state of the 3DS fighter and how the gameplay will differ with consideration to the 3D graphics.
Although Ono declined to specifically comment on how the handheld's 3D feature will be utilised, he made clear that the gameplay would remain 2D. "The gameplay will be the same as Super Street Fighter IV."
That's a very good thing given the console's near-universal acclaim. According to Ono, Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is 10% done.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year