Street Fighter IV 3DS a 2D fighter
Don't be fooled by the 3D moniker for the upcoming Nintendo 3DS version of Street Fighter IV because it's sticking to 2D gameplay.
Andriasang has translated an interview Famitsu has published with Producer Yoshinori Ono about the state of the 3DS fighter and how the gameplay will differ with consideration to the 3D graphics.
Although Ono declined to specifically comment on how the handheld's 3D feature will be utilised, he made clear that the gameplay would remain 2D. "The gameplay will be the same as Super Street Fighter IV."
That's a very good thing given the console's near-universal acclaim. According to Ono, Street Fighter IV 3D Edition is 10% done.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update