Child of Eden PS3 3D and Move details sketchy
Q Entertainment has been a bit evasive on the details of the PS3 version of Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new music-influenced shooter Child of Eden.
The Kinect version of the game made a huge impression when it opened Ubisoft's press conference at this year's E3 but the details of the PS3 version have remained shrouded in shadow.
Rumours that Mizuguchi doesn't even have a Move development kit have further exacerbated concerns over whether the PS3 version will have motion control support.
When asked by CVG whether there were plans to have the game support PS Move Mizuguchi-san said: "We can't say anything at this time."
He was equally evasive in talking about 3D support for the PS3 saying : "Unfortunately we can't comment on that at the moment, either."
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year