Child of Eden PS3 3D and Move details sketchy
Q Entertainment has been a bit evasive on the details of the PS3 version of Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new music-influenced shooter Child of Eden.
The Kinect version of the game made a huge impression when it opened Ubisoft's press conference at this year's E3 but the details of the PS3 version have remained shrouded in shadow.
Rumours that Mizuguchi doesn't even have a Move development kit have further exacerbated concerns over whether the PS3 version will have motion control support.
When asked by CVG whether there were plans to have the game support PS Move Mizuguchi-san said: "We can't say anything at this time."
He was equally evasive in talking about 3D support for the PS3 saying : "Unfortunately we can't comment on that at the moment, either."
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015