Child of Eden PS3 3D and Move details sketchy
Q Entertainment has been a bit evasive on the details of the PS3 version of Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new music-influenced shooter Child of Eden.
The Kinect version of the game made a huge impression when it opened Ubisoft's press conference at this year's E3 but the details of the PS3 version have remained shrouded in shadow.
Rumours that Mizuguchi doesn't even have a Move development kit have further exacerbated concerns over whether the PS3 version will have motion control support.
When asked by CVG whether there were plans to have the game support PS Move Mizuguchi-san said: "We can't say anything at this time."
He was equally evasive in talking about 3D support for the PS3 saying : "Unfortunately we can't comment on that at the moment, either."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone