Child of Eden PS3 3D and Move details sketchy
Q Entertainment has been a bit evasive on the details of the PS3 version of Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new music-influenced shooter Child of Eden.
The Kinect version of the game made a huge impression when it opened Ubisoft's press conference at this year's E3 but the details of the PS3 version have remained shrouded in shadow.
Rumours that Mizuguchi doesn't even have a Move development kit have further exacerbated concerns over whether the PS3 version will have motion control support.
When asked by CVG whether there were plans to have the game support PS Move Mizuguchi-san said: "We can't say anything at this time."
He was equally evasive in talking about 3D support for the PS3 saying : "Unfortunately we can't comment on that at the moment, either."
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon
- Former New York mayor Rudi Juliani to represent Activision in the Manuel Noriega Call of Duty: Black Ops II lawsuit
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4