Child of Eden PS3 3D and Move details sketchy
Q Entertainment has been a bit evasive on the details of the PS3 version of Tetsuya Mizuguchi's new music-influenced shooter Child of Eden.
The Kinect version of the game made a huge impression when it opened Ubisoft's press conference at this year's E3 but the details of the PS3 version have remained shrouded in shadow.
Rumours that Mizuguchi doesn't even have a Move development kit have further exacerbated concerns over whether the PS3 version will have motion control support.
When asked by CVG whether there were plans to have the game support PS Move Mizuguchi-san said: "We can't say anything at this time."
He was equally evasive in talking about 3D support for the PS3 saying : "Unfortunately we can't comment on that at the moment, either."
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title