Two-year wait for Street Fighter X Tekken
Fighting games fans frothing at the mouth at the prospect otf getting their hands on one of the Street Fighter/Tekken crossovers may be in for a bit of a wait.
Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono told Japan's Famitsu that both crossovers will not be arriving for another two years. He added that the announcement was made this early to do something for the fans.
If you are waiting for a drip feed of information on the games then again you will probably be disappointed as the next time Street Fighter X Tekken will appear in public is a next year's Captivate.
Ono added as an aside that Namco and Capcom will not be swapping notes of either of the tities with both development teams keeping themselves very much to themselves until the games are released.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan