Two-year wait for Street Fighter X Tekken
Fighting games fans frothing at the mouth at the prospect otf getting their hands on one of the Street Fighter/Tekken crossovers may be in for a bit of a wait.
Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono told Japan's Famitsu that both crossovers will not be arriving for another two years. He added that the announcement was made this early to do something for the fans.
If you are waiting for a drip feed of information on the games then again you will probably be disappointed as the next time Street Fighter X Tekken will appear in public is a next year's Captivate.
Ono added as an aside that Namco and Capcom will not be swapping notes of either of the tities with both development teams keeping themselves very much to themselves until the games are released.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue