Two-year wait for Street Fighter X Tekken
Fighting games fans frothing at the mouth at the prospect otf getting their hands on one of the Street Fighter/Tekken crossovers may be in for a bit of a wait.
Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono told Japan's Famitsu that both crossovers will not be arriving for another two years. He added that the announcement was made this early to do something for the fans.
If you are waiting for a drip feed of information on the games then again you will probably be disappointed as the next time Street Fighter X Tekken will appear in public is a next year's Captivate.
Ono added as an aside that Namco and Capcom will not be swapping notes of either of the tities with both development teams keeping themselves very much to themselves until the games are released.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3