Two-year wait for Street Fighter X Tekken
Fighting games fans frothing at the mouth at the prospect otf getting their hands on one of the Street Fighter/Tekken crossovers may be in for a bit of a wait.
Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono told Japan's Famitsu that both crossovers will not be arriving for another two years. He added that the announcement was made this early to do something for the fans.
If you are waiting for a drip feed of information on the games then again you will probably be disappointed as the next time Street Fighter X Tekken will appear in public is a next year's Captivate.
Ono added as an aside that Namco and Capcom will not be swapping notes of either of the tities with both development teams keeping themselves very much to themselves until the games are released.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims