Two-year wait for Street Fighter X Tekken
Fighting games fans frothing at the mouth at the prospect otf getting their hands on one of the Street Fighter/Tekken crossovers may be in for a bit of a wait.
Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono told Japan's Famitsu that both crossovers will not be arriving for another two years. He added that the announcement was made this early to do something for the fans.
If you are waiting for a drip feed of information on the games then again you will probably be disappointed as the next time Street Fighter X Tekken will appear in public is a next year's Captivate.
Ono added as an aside that Namco and Capcom will not be swapping notes of either of the tities with both development teams keeping themselves very much to themselves until the games are released.
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler
- EA announces details of Battlefield: Hardline Premium
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive