Warhammer shooter headed to PC
THQ intends to release a PC version of its upcoming Warhammer 40k third-person shooter.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine had previously been announced for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but publisher THQ has revealed a PC version is also in the works.
The company's internal development studio Relic pledged a commitment to PC and the desire to release the game for fans. General manager Jonathan Dowdeswell claims, "The loyal PC audience is incredibly important to us here at Relic, so we are delighted to announced the PC version of the game."
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in 2011.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto