Warhammer shooter headed to PC
THQ intends to release a PC version of its upcoming Warhammer 40k third-person shooter.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine had previously been announced for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but publisher THQ has revealed a PC version is also in the works.
The company's internal development studio Relic pledged a commitment to PC and the desire to release the game for fans. General manager Jonathan Dowdeswell claims, "The loyal PC audience is incredibly important to us here at Relic, so we are delighted to announced the PC version of the game."
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in 2011.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title