Warhammer shooter headed to PC
THQ intends to release a PC version of its upcoming Warhammer 40k third-person shooter.
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine had previously been announced for release on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, but publisher THQ has revealed a PC version is also in the works.
The company's internal development studio Relic pledged a commitment to PC and the desire to release the game for fans. General manager Jonathan Dowdeswell claims, "The loyal PC audience is incredibly important to us here at Relic, so we are delighted to announced the PC version of the game."
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine will be available for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC in 2011.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today